Could Somebody Test this Mac OS X plugin?

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I've just compiled the first ndc Plugs plugin for Mac OS X. It's just a wee test plugin I made for my masters course, that uses bezier curves to affect the frequency and amplitude of an additive oscillator. The only thing is, not being entirely familiar with Macs, I'm not entirely sure I've done it right (it does work on the machine I'm sitting at...). Could somebody please test it for me?

http://www.niallmoody.com/ndcplugs/down ... est.tar.gz

Thanks a lot,

- Niall at ndc Plugs.

Hiya,

I will give it a test. I am not sure what it is supposed to do but I'll at least let you know if it is working on 10.2

Hi,
I've just tried and it works very well. I've even automated some parameters and it seems to be great to produce sci-fi kind of strange noises :D
Well done,

Coltell

Thanks guys :)

It's basically just an additive synthesis oscillator made up of 20 sine wave oscillators, where a bezier curve sets the relative frequency and amplitude of the oscillators (i.e. frequency = x-axis, amplitude = y-axis). It's not much use on it's own (at the very least it could do with an amplitude envelope) but like I said, I only made it to test a theory (of using bezier curves to control additive synthesis) for my masters course.

Oh, and I forgot to mention it's a VSTi.

- Niall.

It works for me in Rax and in Logic via the VST to AU wrapper.

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”