"small" fr´s

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello,
i would LOVE to see

-A PARAMETERS RANDOMIZER like xt1.4 had;

and a "move all to audio folder" alternative of "copy all.." (this would be a great time saver for me)

thank you!
Last edited by donquixote on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I don't want to disappoint you. But if you take a look at the developers history I'm in doubt your wishes will be heared.

Anyways... good luck

yeah, recent beta is from early 2015!!! the company's support forum was closed some weeks ago. and the license will be changed to donationware in version 3. so don't hold your breath for any substantial news :cry:

edit
Last edited by donquixote on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XT2 killed XT. should have continued XT1.4 with more developments.

XT2 was step backwards in several ways imo

i have not visited this forum in a long while, have been hoping for some good news here, but alas...
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

To be perfectly fair, Jorgen killed XT, he went from being pretty much the most important developer around KVR, to a complete idiot (Being kind here)
Duh

well..eXT v2 for me justs "works", i love it and i knew v1 and indeed was my favorite software, but then come v2 and its simplicity its almost everything i wanted ..maybe a handfull of more features that i want and i would be even satisfy even if it wasn´t updated anymore. You know the kvr excitement about bitwig, live and reaper, all of them great , but everytime i decided to give them a shot , half hour later ..nahhh can´t replace my little eXT, i know its my fault, those do everything and more eXt can do but its not the same fun for me (even Live with all those max for live devices that i think that would suit well my music).

donquixote wrote:well..eXT v2 for me justs "works", i love it and i knew v1 and indeed was my favorite software, but then come v2 and its simplicity its almost everything i wanted ..maybe a handfull of more features that i want and i would be even satisfy even if it wasn´t updated anymore. You know the kvr excitement about bitwig, live and reaper, all of them great , but everytime i decided to give them a shot , half hour later ..nahhh can´t replace my little eXT, i know its my fault, those do everything and more eXt can do but its not the same fun for me (even Live with all those max for live devices that i think that would suit well my music).
agreed... as the electronic music world is pushed to using 512bit macbooks and windows 50 to
make music, i will still be using winxpsp3 and EXT2.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “energyXT”