You know you are a true KVR member when....

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You spend all of Black Friday sitting in front of your computer in your pajamas buying dozens of new plugins.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Numanoid wrote:...you wake up at 5AM to have a couple of hours with a new plug you got, before you have to check in at the day job
And then you're late to work anyway.

elxsound wrote:
BERFAB wrote:You wake up at 4 a.m. in your studio chair to the sound of your latest track looping incessantly. As you wipe the drool from your chin and stagger to your feet, you think--"no one else would ever understand this." And then you remember the similarly afflicted over at KVR and crawl into a proper bed, safe in the knowledge that you are, indeed, not alone.

-B
...you read a thread titled "You know you are a true KVR member when...." and you realize you've done that same, but seemingly obscure thing. :hug:
Yeppers... :hug:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

BERFAB wrote:You wake up at 4 a.m. in your studio chair to the sound of your latest track looping incessantly. As you wipe the drool from your chin and stagger to your feet, you think--"no one else would ever understand this." And then you remember the similarly afflicted over at KVR and crawl into a proper bed, safe in the knowledge that you are, indeed, not alone.

-B
Hahaha!! ^^This!! :tu:
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

cryophonik wrote:You spend all of Black Friday sitting in front of your computer in your pajamas buying dozens of new plugins.
Black Friday.....pyjamas :idea:

Re: You know you are a true KVR member when....every time you get rickrolled you watch the entire video...at least twice. :scared:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

When you started this thread and didn't get banned.

... when you are an obese neck-bearded basement dweller who smells like stale sweat and cheesy doritos.

Daags wrote:... when you are an obese neck-bearded basement dweller who smells like stale sweat and cheesy doritos.
Isn't that drummers?

Oh, I guess I'm a KVR member...

Daags wrote:... when you are an obese neck-bearded basement dweller who smells like stale sweat and cheesy doritos.
OMG! Have you been spying on me?

you look out the window, and see new fallen snow and then
use it as an excuse to buy a plugin called frostbite :oops:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

- You're still waiting to grow pubic hair.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

You know, but you don't know

you got banned at least once, but still came back. :lol:
:borg:

...you (begin to) think a bargain offer is a bargain.
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”