This 16 year old producer from London really has something special

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know what it is. This sounds makes me happy.
Can he get a pair of ears? He is really underviewed on soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/aloysiusmusic/sonic-preview

Usually whenever I get a sniff of this sort of music I run for the nearest exit, but this is quite good actually. Strong melody, and I must say, somewhat sweet for this genre of music. The kid definitely has ears, because melody is what always remains with you. But that was loud. Strong, sweet, but way too loud.

Ciao!

Begone vile filth.

Nice stuff! :) just commented.

Very weak intro, muddy/burried sounds, the vibrato lead is annoying. But after that It's impressive.

It's mind numbing though but then I am probably not the target audience!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:Very weak intro, muddy/burried sounds, the vibrato lead is annoying. But after that It's impressive.

Agreed about the age and mixing. Who gives a crap about age really in the electronic modern internet connected world.

I really liked the bass / kick pad work.

bjporter wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:Very weak intro, muddy/burried sounds, the vibrato lead is annoying. But after that It's impressive.

Agreed about the age and mixing. Who gives a crap about age really in the electronic modern internet connected world.

I find it awkward when people go on about their age in their postings. I mean do you wan't a brownie point or something? I was producing pretty good music at 16 too but what does age have to do with it?

The supposed assumption is "wow they will be amazing when they are older" but it's not the case at all. People get bored and move on.

lol, rude ranting over
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:
bjporter wrote:

I find it awkward when people go on about their age in their postings. I mean do you wan't a brownie point or something? I was producing pretty good music at 16 too but what does age have to do with it?

The supposed assumption is "wow they will be amazing when they are older" but it's not the case at all. People get bored and move on.

lol, rude ranting over
Thanks for bringing this up man... I seriously agree... can get annoying.

OP you should change your title seriously... you will not get a friendly reception if you keep talking about your age.

to many harmonics going on here at once. its like the producer was like, ok ill take this lowpass, layer it with a lowshelf, ooh, that sounds good. now, ill add some hi pass to give it a crisp top, hmm, it could use a little bit in the mid range, ahh, now it pops :oops:

Doesn't sound like anything special to me to be honest. Yes, it's a little earlier than most people get their act together but I would put it in the same box as a million other things being produced right now.

kill it w/ fire ...
salt the ground on which the ashes lay ...

Needs more compression ...

robojam wrote:Doesn't sound like anything special to me to be honest. Yes, it's a little earlier than most people get their act together but I would put it in the same box as a million other things being produced right now.
but at 16 how many of us had the confidence to do something totally different?

good luck to the kid.
better than smashing windows and happy slapping or whatever kids are doing these days...

vurt wrote:
robojam wrote:Doesn't sound like anything special to me to be honest. Yes, it's a little earlier than most people get their act together but I would put it in the same box as a million other things being produced right now.

good luck to the kid.
better than smashing windows and happy slapping or whatever kids are doing these days...
That's true. I was gigging at 17 in pubs, but I think I was very much an exception. Not to take away from the kid and best of luck to him, but I don't know I'd say it's really stands out is all (just like everything I did at 17 I guess :hihi: )

robojam wrote:
vurt wrote:

good luck to the kid.
That's true. I was gigging at 17 in pubs, but I think I was very much an exception. Not to take away from the kid and best of luck to him, but I don't know I'd say it's really stands out is all (just like everything I did at 17 I guess :hihi: )
Does everyone realize this would be the same old same old discussion if he didn't mention the 16 years old part??

Please OP / dude, just remove that and we can have normal discussion again... you'll get much more honest answers. Remove the 16 year old stuff

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”