What is the best concert you've ever went to?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't know if this has been posted before since I'm new to the site, but what is the best concert you've ever been to?

Mines was an Eric Prydz concert, the visual effects were amazing and it was as if you were on a journey. The full event lasted 8 hours so was glad to sit down after it :lol:

Iron Maiden 1984.

I am a big fan, the sound was great, the performance was great, the energy was undescribable.

Sade Love deluxe tour. 1997 maybe.

Man!, they were good.

Honorable mention.

Richie Sambora, His first solo tour. The dude simply rocked and sounded incredible.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Led Zeppelin at Earls Court in 75 ...

Greatful Dead, but I do not remember anything.
artie fichelle sounds natural

Tie between Haken @ O2 Academy (Birmingham, UK, 2017-03-25) and Leprous @Ilosaarirock (Joensuu, FI, 2017-07-16).
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

Pink Floyd at Earls Court in 1980 was pretty good too .

McCartney, 1989.

Never got to see Floyd, one of my few regrets as far as missed concerts are concerned.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Led Zeppelin at Earls Court in 75 ...
This!!...
It was my 21st.. I got given VIP tickets by a kinda friend of a friend ... I can't remember how he was connected with the show... but the tickets also included the after party... I then got picked up by 2 older Brazilian girls... was like .. lets say bit special night... :hyper:

thecontrolcentre wrote:Pink Floyd at Earls Court in 1980 was pretty good too .

I don't remember seeing you at either of these events... :lol:

I can only imagine what it would've been like back in the day going to one of those concerts, nowadays its people with their hands glued to their phones recording the entire thing! How times have changed :(

toonertik wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Pink Floyd at Earls Court in 1980 was pretty good too .

I don't remember seeing you at either of these events... :lol:
I was the long haired kid wearing denim :hihi:

Beatles 1969

Discharge - 2016
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

thecontrolcentre wrote: I was the long haired kid wearing denim :hihi:
Aha.. that would be right..
Now I remember :lol:

The Police, Paris September 1983.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”