If you could bring back to life any Singer/Musician who died before their time who would it be?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:07 pm
elxsound wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:11 pm Sam Cooke - Seems he was on pace to change the business side of the music industry

Otis, Marvin, Marley, Valens, Hendrix, 2pac, Biggie, Kobain, Joplin

I know it’s supposed to be one, but there are too many and too many what if’s, had they been alive still.
that's why I said one, to make it difficult, it is too easy to mention uncle Tom Cobley and all.
Sam Cooke is still number one on that list. I wonder what would have become of his label (but if his death wasn't mob-related, then it seem he likely would have been a mob target later anyways).

Scott Putesky.

dark water wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:23 pm @DT :lol:
he'll be even more miserable than he is now.

I used to love The Smiths, but can't listen to them now on account of his (ok, this isn't HPC...) objectionable outpourings. :cry:

My first though, “what if the musician doesn’t want to be brought back.”
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:17 pm
Passing Bye wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:00 pm Avihen Livne a.k.a Cosma.
Can't say I'm Familiar with this person, What did they do? and why have you chosen them?
It's one person, most people think if he didn't died so soon he would make even bigger masterpieces, he was considered one of the most gifted and influential artist's in that scene, so yeah, curious what he would actually do if he had a chance, others pretty much ruined whole scene. There was interview with him done 2 months before he died (that was published after his death, it was interview to promote his next album, unreleased at that time) even back than he wasn't happy about scene and some people in it.

GG Allin.. so he could eat more of his own shit then blow himself up instead of ODing on cocaine.

Layne Staley , Chris Cornell , Peter Steele , Kurt Cobain , Hendrix , Joplin , Lennon , Wayne Static , Aliyah .... So many .

Jesus Christ. Just to hear if he could sing.

Malcolm Owen because Ruts are awesome and they hadn't hit their peak when he OD'd.

John McGeoch because he is one of the few musicians I've ever been impressed by (Clem Burke and Billy Currie are the only others, but they ain't dead yet).
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

CrystalWizard wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:28 am My first though, “what if the musician doesn’t want to be brought back.”
My first thoughts were a couple of musicians who died by their own hand so... do you leave them be or drag them back, I mean, you'd call an ambulance if you found them unresponsive but still alive so...? Todays philosophical dilemma.

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:07 pm Morrissey.
The rule that members of rock bands must be punished for being gay and out via drop in popularity & sales until 10 to 30 years after their death,like Freddy Mercury, still exists in some fashion. Complications would remain
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Is Morrisey gay? I thought he was just an unbearable twat.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

melomood wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:39 am
donkey tugger wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:07 pm Morrissey.
The rule that members of rock bands must be punished for being gay and out via drop in popularity & sales until 10 to 30 years after their death,like Freddy Mercury, still exists in some fashion. Complications would remain
I don't give a toss about his sexuality. His bonkers racist drivel on the other hand....

Hmm. You'd think that would attract a healthy portion of rock fans
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

resynthesis wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:33 pm Luigi Nono (not exactly young when he died but...)
So basically he died of old age.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”