Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It looks like Air's Vacuum VSTi. I just looked it up - Holy Cow! That's one expensive single osc synth. You could get two Korg Minilogues for that money or a Korg ARP Odyssey plus a Monologue, any of which have two oscillators and, therefore, far greater sonic possibilities. I didn't even pay that much for my Elektron Analog Keys. So what makes this worth so much money?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

thecontrolcentre wrote:I just got a Dreadbox Abyss ... :wheee:
tcc_abyss_web.jpg
It's my first analog polysynth since selling my Korg Poly 61 around 15 years ago. :)
Love dread. Sounds beautiful. Quality build. Oh ya, and you own it. Nice purchase.

Cheers Dasheesh. I got a pretty decent deal on it. It sounds gorgeous. :)

sjm wrote:
vurt wrote:on a crochet forum there may be a point to be made regarding improper discussion of music when prompted by pics of hooks and patterns?
Good music has a hook, and I use a pattern based DAW. So lets talk crochet! You have surprisingly diverse interests btw, hadn't got you pegged as an expert on the etiquette of crochet forums.

since mkultra, i have hundreds of alters, all with their own distinct tastes.

Analog corner keeps growing ...
tcc_analog_corner_2018_web.jpg
:wheee:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nice!

Thanks mate :D

thecontrolcentre wrote:Analog corner keeps growing ...
looking good Davey lad :tu:

rob_lee wrote:
Cheers Rob. Lets see what you're rockin' these days ... 8)

thecontrolcentre wrote:
rob_lee wrote:
Cheers Rob. Lets see what you're rockin' these days ... 8)
Just getting to grips with this one mate till the Tanzbar 2 is released :tu:

Did a little jam with the stuff in the first pic aka Jomox999 etc.. got so much stuff in the garage Iv'e forgot haha. Sold a few bits too this past year.
Waiting for Tanzbar 2 and a couple of other things this summer Dave

Not much this one I did a little while ago

https://youtu.be/1WOHLDsl6ng

rob_lee wrote: Just getting to grips with this one mate till the Tanzbar 2 is released :tu:

Haha ... looking, and sounding good. You've got even more gear than me. :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote:
rob_lee wrote: Just getting to grips with this one mate till the Tanzbar 2 is released :tu:

Haha ... looking, and sounding good. You've got even more gear than me. :tu:
Just ordered this about 10 minutes ago Dave.. liked the YouTube demos for a while now and hit the buy now button at Anderton's.
Delivery is tomorrow before noon.. yay! I'll order Digitone next month.

Rob

Are you planning to use the Digitakt alongside the Tanzibar? I'd be interested to hear how it compares to the Analog RTYM. :)

thecontrolcentre wrote:Are you planning to use the Digitakt alongside the Tanzibar? I'd be interested to hear how it compares to the Analog RTYM. :)
I'm wanting to pair it up with Digitone and Analog Heat mainly but I haven't got those other two yet Dave. Also waiting for Tanzbar 2 coming out. The Analog Rytm is a top notch machine IMO

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”