Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:48 pm Never. I am not offendable.

But what ARE you saying, then? An Art Museum is not a bad thing in Danish but a museum may be.
art museums are great.
as are most museums, the carrot museum was a bit meh and the pencil museum is boring. but most of the others ive been to around the world have been interesting.

as to what im saying, nothing i haven't said.

perfumer wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:02 pm What's your style, fridge minimal techno? Where are the fx?
To start with the latter:

Bass station 2 runs through Analog 4’s indput and can benefit from its effects. Toraiz as-1 has its own delay and chorus and benefits additionally from the Behringer mixer’s onboard effects, in this case a short reverb. So does R8, which goes directly to the mixer. I can further use the output from R8’s individual outs and send e.g. A hat and a snare through Digitone’s inputs and add some delay, chorus and reverb. M3m is a workstation with everything onboard.

Style: Somewhere in between the chaos of this bloody mess

https://soundcloud.com/incarnatex

Though, I am about to change my style (again) in so far as I want more probability, randomness and autovariations into my music without going experimental.Thus, these units have each their benefits. Elektrons can do probability, Beat Step pro can do randomness, R8 can do more lively drums with its “human feel” and M3m has Karma 2 tech on board. But the workflow challenge is that I have to run their sequencers in parallel to benefit from them.

Thanks for asking. It reminds me of what I actually try to do now a days.

chk071 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:00 pm I got the joke. *claps self on shoulder*

:)

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:13 am No computer?
more importantly

"no ashtray?"

wtf?

Do you still smoke inside your homes in Britain? It has been forbidden by law since 2007 in Denmark in all public places and only few pollute their homes with the smell now a days.

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:22 pm Do you still smoke inside your homes in Britain? It has been forbidden by law since 2007 in Denmark in all public places and only few pollute their homes with the smell now a days.
well, i cant exactly smoke weed outside here...

id be harassed by kids :x f**k off and buy your own you little shits :x

I live high about street level but has fine large windows to open to enjoy the view while doing what has to be done.

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:29 pm I live high about street level but has fine large windows to open to enjoy the view while doing what has to be done.
Does it begin with master?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Nah, that is another story.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:31 pm
IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:29 pm I live high about street level but has fine large windows to open to enjoy the view while doing what has to be done.
Does it begin with master?
:lol:

Would get me arrested.

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:35 pm Would get me arrested.
the story?
now im interested.

No can do. You will have to use your imagination.

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:41 pm No can do. You will have to use your imagination.
you filthy animal :o

Roooaar!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”