Vowel Ensemble Choir Pack FREE!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HenriAugusto wrote:Mihai is the best guy on the internet! Definitively looking forward to his work.
Print screen sent to my wife :D
Thanks.

sorohanro wrote:I'm not having any kind of experience with making SFZ but feel free to make patches and I'll include a link to them on my blog.
How to get the wav files? just open the patch in Kontakt player and save the patch with samples separately (save as/ patch+samples), then import them in your favorite sampler.
No takers?
SF2 would rock! :D

2nded this sounds like it would probably one of the better if not the best choir patch out for sfz, or sf2.

Pytchblend wrote:
sorohanro wrote:I'm not having any kind of experience with making SFZ but feel free to make patches and I'll include a link to them on my blog.
How to get the wav files? just open the patch in Kontakt player and save the patch with samples separately (save as/ patch+samples), then import them in your favorite sampler.
No takers?
SF2 would rock! :D
Bump!

A little bit of a bump for a new Kontakt version of this great little vowel choir. Since commercial sample libraries are forbidden but non-commercial aren't and an SFZ version was encouraged on the thread, this seems alright to do.

The reason for this little remake is to add the script 'J's Ensemble Maker By Jay Bacal' which can multiply the samples being played by up to 7 times which makes this small choir sound much bigger. It is set to 3 times by default and can be changed using the modwheel.

Also there are fiddly knobs for EQ, ADSR and Reverbs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqdtap8i9 ... _Choir.zip

As stated on Mihai Sorohan's website http://mihaisorohan.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... semble.html...
"By downloading the provided files you accept the following terms:
You get a personal non-exclusive non-transferable right to use the sample content as an integral part of your musical composition, in combination with other sounds, for both personal and commercial purpose. You may not use it for commercial sample libraries (put it on a CD and sell it, sell it online, etc)
You may use the sample content as an integral part of your musical composition, in combination with other sounds, for both personal and commercial purpose.
I don't accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of misusing this material. "

Still seeking an SFZ mapping of this great sounding choir :)

To echo Pytch's comment - a Soundfont pack of this would be super appreciated.

Well I used Versilian Studios folder to sfz maker to try and make everyone's long held dreams come true. These instruments seemed to work correctly when I used sforzando. There is a separate sfz for each vowel sound. This is my first attempt at sfz and using the sfz to folder program, so any feedback is appreciated.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bhdzds4tg ... ir_SFZ.zip

Read the readme for terms and an explanation of where the samples came from etc... which is the same as the info in my post three above this one.

Thanks nice freebie! I'm stuck on 'E' . Where can I change the vowel I can't seem to find it ?
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

For sfz, each vowel is a separate sfz file. For kontakt you should be able to keyswitch using keys about an octave below the lowest sample. They should show up red.

Thank you bigcat, I'm so happy that you have shared the SFZs.

Thank you Mihai Sorohan. This is a wonderful library!
And thank you bigcat - now after 7 years we have a SFZ-version!
:party:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

bigcat1969 wrote:For sfz, each vowel is a separate sfz file. For kontakt you should be able to keyswitch using keys about an octave below the lowest sample. They should show up red.
Got it tx !
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Nice to see people still interested in my choir samples. Thanks.
I'll try to make some more. Recently I got some new instruments, a new trumpet, a trombone and I borrowed a French horn. I also know several local choirs. I'll try my best in the close future to come up with some new stuff.
It's a bit hard to find time anymore.

Thanks Sorohanro. I look forward to your new stuff and thanks for the old. If you have any issues with anything I've done or giving of credit or anything let me know and I'll try to fix any problems.

And its up on the blog...
http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2 ... choir.html

Pytchblend was kind enough to make a keyswitched version for SFZ. I'll put it in the zip package and upload it, but if you've already downloaded the zip and don't want to do it again, just put this sfz file with the other other choir sfz files and it should work fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjf4c5mwm ... switch.sfz

Thanks Pytchblend!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”