Free Tronsonic Easter Giveaway - VCO polysynth for Kontakt 5

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

paulbreeze wrote:Thanks for VCO. Also bought Tronto @ vstbuzz.

Did a resave on Tronto in K5 -> everything went fine. Did the same resave on VCO and got a lot of errors about missing files. DCO_info.nkr, Tronsonic\Samples\DCO\Samples\Noise, Pulse, ...

[EDIT:] found it meanwhile; this flash based web site is a bit hard to read ...

Still, why does VCO require DCO-s files?

Thanks in advance,

Hi - that is odd - not sure why that would happen.
Have you got VCO working properly with all its correct samples, or
are they still missing? Let me know and I'll do my best to sort out whats going on.
Maybe contact via the form submission on the site.
Thanks for your purchase btw, and yes, I know the site isn't the best:)...another thing on the list to do...(am patiently waiting for my site host to go html5)
cheers,
Rob

Just got to the bottom of it...I remember now - there are 3 nkm (multi patches) which were made with Tronto, VCO and DCO....it was a little token for those that have all 3 synths. Tronto and VCO will still work fine.

Just to say, the offer is ending tomorrow evening.
Thanks.

Hi,

I must have downloaded it just in time. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it produces good sound, and the samples look very clean. It's a very neat way of turning Kontakt into a sampler.

Thanks!

FLWrd wrote:Hi,

I must have downloaded it just in time. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it produces good sound, and the samples look very clean. It's a very neat way of turning Kontakt into a sampler.

Thanks!
Yes, you just made it:)
Co-designed with Evil Dragon, it is def a very logical synth once you understand the layout...glad you like the sound.

I missed it by one day, was out for town for work, arghhhhhh..... well everyone who made it, make some good stuff with it. Sounds amazing!. Im going to go cry now in my cellar haha

steevyhead wrote:I missed it by one day, was out for town for work, arghhhhhh..... well everyone who made it, make some good stuff with it. Sounds amazing!. Im going to go cry now in my cellar haha
I made a rule to myself that I'll always make at least one exception to my deadline
if need be....looks like there could be need....:)

Pm me if you like.
cheers,
Rob

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”