Kontakt or FALCON?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

which one is better?

Bennetto wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:07 pm which one is better?

what do i win? :hyper:

first 6 posts today, in 11 minutes :borg:

yes - honestly i needed 5 posts that i can post in the sell & buy forum because i want a pa-voucher for the bx_oberhausen synth which is released today. is it a crime???

AnX wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:20 pm first 6 posts today, in 11 minutes :borg:
4109 posts in 4 years. Isn't that much? :borg:

Halion 6.

Ugh these threads.
The Top 7 In this Order.
7: It
6: Doesn't
5: Matter
4: They're
3: All
2: Good
1: UVI Falcon.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

jclosed wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:54 amHalion 6.
You have to add Halion 6 and EXS 24 to your list or its not complete...
Then my vote goes to Halion 6, because if you want to give away your creation, those who want to use it do not need a full version, they can play it on a free player...

Bennetto wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:25 pm yes - honestly i needed 5 posts that i can post in the sell & buy forum because i want a pa-voucher for the bx_oberhausen synth which is released today. is it a crime???
Usually, Benetto, you are supposed to PM the seller, not posting in the sales thread. But I understand your logical way of thinking in this case :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bennetto wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:07 pm which one is better?
Why don't we have both?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgSO8_cRio
Last edited by Ben H on Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

I thought Kontakt was the VHS, ie the winning compromise.

It depends what you want? If libraries or moog filters are important to you then I’d go Kontakt. If you’re into sound design and for everything else imo Falcon wins... such as gui, the serial/parallel effect routing options at polyphonic or mono level with the effectrack, xpander filters, oversampled polyphonic distortion/saturation, phaser filter/effect, thorus effect, the ircam pitch shift and time stretch, reverbs etc etc...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”