Blue Cat's Destructor, PatchWork and MB-7 Mixer Updated

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Merry Xmas! We found the time to update 3 of our best selling plug-ins before the new year!

These new versions mainly bring a couple of bug fixes and minor improvements that will make your audio life easier. Check out Blue Cat's Destructor 1.11, Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer 2.54 and PatchWork 1.74!

If you already own these plug-ins, you can get the latest version from the same location as the original download (link received by email upon purchase or registration). If you don't, don't miss our year-end promotions, with up to 25% off!

Enjoy!

What's New for Blue Cat's Destructor:
- Memory usage optimization: unused graphical elements are now unloaded on plug-in window close instead of next time the window is opened.
- Fixed (Windows): on older versions of Windows 7 with auto update turned off, the plug-in could fail to load.

What's New for both Blue Cat's PatchWork and MB-7 Mixer:
-Fixed MIDI channel issue with VST3: MIDI channel for note events was offset by one in the VST3 plug-in version and when hosting VST3 plug-ins.
-Improved perfomance when loading presets.
-Increased fine edit window width (opens when double clicking on a control).
-VST: fixed random latency compensation issues upon project load or when loading plug-ins while not playing.
-VST: fixed bypass issue when using reverse range in MIDI/automation settings.
-(Mac AU) Fixed latency compensation issues in Logic, on project load, or when loading plug-ins while not playing.
-(Mac AU) Fixed GUI display issues when changing size in Ableton Live.
-(Windows) new graphics for Windows installer.

What's New for Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer:
-Fixed random crash in Cubase.

Hi there!

Patchwork seems to be quite cool, but the "over the top" feature what it is missing,
is a kind of "control multiple plugin parameters with only one single knob" like Ableton do it.

So to route like EQ's Filter and Res to a single knob which then can control both at once.
The best of course on top would be configurable values (lowest, highest, inverse...)

With this added feature, Patchwork would get a real USP.

I m a Patchwork user but if i click on the registration - link i have i see only the download for the 1,7 version.
Where is the link for the 2.0 version?

Many greetings

N.R.

Upgrade offers and free updates have been sent by email to registered customers. If you have not received any email, please contact support (support [at] bluecataudio [dot] com).

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”