Installation Issue ManyStation (Solved)

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Paul!

I recently tried adding Manystation to a Tracktion 2 edit, only to be greeted with an error message saying that Manystation didn't initialise properly. As as result, Manystation has also been added to the list of VSTs ignored by Tracktion.

I'm resonably sure that the problem is due to the way Wusikstation (v5) is set up on my PC, with the Manystation soundset files in the Wusikstation DATA soundesets file, and along the way I've done something wrong.

Please can you advise me as to whether I can rejig things to fix the problem, or whether I should reinstall, bearing in mind I started with Manystation 1 and upgrade to V2. If so, is uninstall/reinstall sufficient, or are there registry issues?

Thanks!

Alan

Hi,
I had a similiar problem like this last week. Try reinstalling your manytone soundset. That did the trick for me.

Hi Alan
Actually we have an update available for ManyStation that gives better compatibility with WusikStation version 5. (William changed a few things in ver 5)
Although not officially released yet, you can email me and I'll send you the links. Make sure you have ManyStation version 2 installed and then update the dlls with the ones I send.

I am sure it will fix your issues.
Paul

Many thanks Paul. Problem fixed. :)

Looking forward to getting back to using Manystation.

Alan

Return to “Manytone Music”