Manybass Presets for the Upright Library

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are there any plans to offer Manybass presets for the upright library? I know that you recommend just subbing the upright samples in to another preset, but I can never get satisfactory sound using this method, definitely nothing approaching the awesome tone exhibited in the upright demos!

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm about to buy the Vienna Symphonic Library upright bass to have something I can actually use.

I absolutely love the electrics, though!

Hi davinwv
It is on our list of things to get done. I'll try and put a push on it.
Thanks
Paul

Paul:

Thanks so much for your prompt reply! You guys always have had great customer service!

Best wishes,
Davin

Actually I was a little slow on this one. Apologies for that, as it has been hectic days here lately.
Thanks again
Paul

Any update on the presets?

Hi Davin
Greg has put together a few and we will have them on the ManyBass.com site soon. Presently they are only in FXP format, so they won't be usable in Logic.
But if you are on any other host they will be fine.

If you want, email me and I'll send you what we have to check out.

Another tip to getting a nice sound out of the Upright set is to load the Mic set into one instance of ManyBass and load the pickup set into a second instance of ManyBass. ManyBass uses very little cpu so this won't eat your processor up. Feed both the same midi info and adjust mix to taste. Anyways, just an idea to try ;-)
Cheers
Paul

Paul:

Thanks for sending the beta presets! They sound very good. Do you know when the official full bank of presets will be available?

Hi davinwv
That's it for now. What's there should give most users a few decent starting points for a nice sound.

Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”