Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
lfo2k
KVRer
18 posts since 24 Jun, 2014

Post Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:46 am

Ah, now it did happen. I needed to switch my DAW to 64bit. I did buy UVI Falcon not knowing this would be 64bit only.

Is there some progress with Stereoizer? : ) It will be a pain in the as without it : /

hbasm
KVRist
76 posts since 8 May, 2006 from Denmark

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 am

There is progress in planning the stages of work involved in building the new Stereoizer. There are some hurdles to overcome in connection with coding. But one of the first steps is to rewrite the old plug-in, so that it works almost identical to the old Stereoizer. After that comes a number of new features and a new GUI... I've added you to my list of potential alpha- & beta-testers, so you can get a working 64bit version early and before the new Stereoizer is "finished".
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer

lfo2k
KVRer
18 posts since 24 Jun, 2014

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Yes, please dont give up. This tool is realy a little gem!! I would also buy this for way more than 20$

User avatar
Ambient Mechanics
KVRist
96 posts since 2 Jul, 2012 from Cork, Ireland

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:51 am

hbasm wrote:There is progress in planning the stages of work involved in building the new Stereoizer. There are some hurdles to overcome in connection with coding. But one of the first steps is to rewrite the old plug-in, so that it works almost identical to the old Stereoizer. After that comes a number of new features and a new GUI... I've added you to my list of potential alpha- & beta-testers, so you can get a working 64bit version early and before the new Stereoizer is "finished".

Could you please add me to that list of beta testers you mentioned. I've been watching this for a long time, hoping you would follow through on the planned 64 bit version, as my system is 64 bit and having used the 32 bit plug, I obviously am interested in sticking with it and getting my hands on a 64 bit version.

Here's hoping the 64 bit version will arrive sooner rather than later. :tu:

lfo2k
KVRer
18 posts since 24 Jun, 2014

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 am

any news? : /

User avatar
Ambient Mechanics
KVRist
96 posts since 2 Jul, 2012 from Cork, Ireland

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:21 am

lfo2k wrote:any news? : /

Hi lfo2k,

All seems silent..no reply to my request to join the beta team..and no posts on here either..looks like this is either dead or stalled. :(

User avatar
U-o
KVRian
1043 posts since 16 Nov, 2011 from CZE/SVK

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 am

I bought this plugin years and years ago and when I later decided to sell it (2012), it took always few weeks when I got reply from Hugo Asm. Plugin is great, but... that is one man product and it's allways... you know...
FL Studio Producer Edition
+ Native Plugin Effects, AudioThing Frostbite, Sanford Reverb, Sonic Anomaly Transpire, Tritik Krush, Valhalla Vintage Verb
+ DUNE, Harmless, Zebralette

User avatar
Ambient Mechanics
KVRist
96 posts since 2 Jul, 2012 from Cork, Ireland

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:47 am

U-o wrote:I bought this plugin years and years ago and when I later decided to sell it (2012), it took always few weeks when I got reply from Hugo Asm. Plugin is great, but... that is one man product and it's allways... you know...
Thanks for that, U-o..much appreciated..and good to know, so all hope is not lost just yet. :wink:

lfo2k
KVRer
18 posts since 24 Jun, 2014

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:49 am

A bit tooooo silent...

Will need to buy Jbridge to use this gem.

User avatar
Ambient Mechanics
KVRist
96 posts since 2 Jul, 2012 from Cork, Ireland

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:03 am

lfo2k wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:49 am
A bit tooooo silent...

Will need to buy Jbridge to use this gem.
Yeah..nothing to report on this end, unfortunately. :neutral:

Halonmusic
KVRAF
1740 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:31 am

U-o wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 am
I bought this plugin years and years ago and when I later decided to sell it (2012), it took always few weeks when I got reply from Hugo Asm. Plugin is great, but... that is one man product and it's allways... you know...
I don't understand why people are selling plugins. Seems wierd to me

frizzbee
KVRist
205 posts since 11 Jan, 2015

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:40 am

Halonmusic wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:31 am
I don't understand why people are selling plugins. Seems wierd to me
you can make someone else happy (he doesn't have to pay the full price) and use the money to buy some other plugin which might get updates more regularly or where the support is more responsive. it's one of the few ways (besides not buying it at all) for customers to express their dissatisfaction...

Halonmusic
KVRAF
1740 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Post Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:47 am

frizzbee wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:40 am
Halonmusic wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:31 am
I don't understand why people are selling plugins. Seems wierd to me
you can make someone else happy (he doesn't have to pay the full price) and use the money to buy some other plugin which might get updates more regularly or where the support is more responsive. it's one of the few ways (besides not buying it at all) for customers to express their dissatisfaction...
Yes I guess you are right about that.

Return to “Effects”