Compressive Update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fine !
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Sorry: where's the link? And when do we get the sexy GUI and brickwall limiter? ;)

Caco wrote:I have updated the link on the first page with a new version that fixes Jen's denormal problem and stops the level meter drawing outside its container.

and the ratio-display bug is fixed as well! :tu: :-D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

bduffy wrote:Sorry: where's the link? And when do we get the sexy GUI and brickwall limiter? ;)
Caco wrote:There is a beta of the latest update to Compressive Lite and Pro available here if anybody wants to give it a test :)
http://martineastwood.com/compressive/c ... vebeta.zip
:?:
DSP with attitude

Thanks, Rene. I couldn't see it for some reason...

Please fix bug where ratio value always changing randomly in every start of DAW. It still persist in latest version. I use XT2. :help:

or is it just me still have this issue? (posted above) :?

Igro wrote:or is it just me still have this issue? (posted above) :?
Hi Igro - I will look into it for you as soon as I get a bit of free time :)

Caco wrote:
Igro wrote:or is it just me still have this issue? (posted above) :?
Hi Igro - I will look into it for you as soon as I get a bit of free time :)
Thnx. Great plugin! :)

Still has the prob with tracktion & middle mouse scroll wheel, but you probably knew that already...
Cheers for keeping it up! (so to speak)
m@

Igro wrote:Please fix bug where ratio value always changing randomly in every start of DAW. It still persist in latest version. I use XT2. :help:
This is fixed in the latest beta here.

Please note that this beta version uses SSE2 instructions, which reduce CPU usage by a further quarter compared with the previous version; however, this means you need a compatible CPU to run it. It is also compiled using a different version of Visual Studio to previous versions so let me know if it still works okay :)

metamorphosis - this is due to a bug in the graphics library I am using so is out of my control until ExpDigital find a fix for it.

Caco wrote:
Igro wrote:Please fix bug where ratio value always changing randomly in every start of DAW. It still persist in latest version. I use XT2. :help:
This is fixed in the latest beta here.
Is the bug also present in the CM version?
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

Awesome, thanks for the update :D

It was already very low on CPU after the last update so looking forward to testing this out. Do you reckon it will go any lower :hihi:

Return to “Effects”