Feed-Back Comp-1 & Feed-Forward Comp-1 /SC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i really like these,and thats a very nice mock-up for sure

legendCNCD wrote:I made a quickie mock-up, maybe its a littlebit too 'nuclearexplosion' at the moment. :lol:

D-listen button doesnt exist yet, Ratio is supposed to be a slider and maybe the threshold and ch-link should change places. I'm just doing this for fun & rehersaling my too-many-years latent gfx skills.
my seventh sense is tingling

what does it say? :lol:
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

A little more contrast on the mockups would be nice.

Anyone have a copy of these compressors floating around? Was excited to stumble across them on the net, but the links didn't work. :(
--_ yup.... _--

vieris wrote:After hearing "I wish I could afford those plug-ins" I was inspired to make VST versions of my modular created compressors.

These cover just about all compression needs for musical applications. I have included a Feed-Forward, Feed-Back, & Side-chain compressor to use as you feel necessary. I have also added optional detection circuit Filters, & Drive stage for all the vintage sounding or modern punchy color you could want. (Tip-Use the listen function to setup your detection Key). Have fun.

More info:

Feed Back compressors take some of their control voltage from the output, which is often interpreted as more musical-sounding. However a bit of practice is required.

Feed Forward designs take the control voltage directly from the input, and are generally more suited for fast attack work. However a bit of practice is required as threshold, attack, and release affect the sound differently depending on the feed structure.

Key Features.
- The choice between both Feed-Forward or Feed-Back designs
- Detection Filters & Drive
- Key listen
- Side-Chain
- Channel Link/Unlink
- Musical

Download Link

Download Manual

If you find these tools useful please donate what you can. Donate Link

--_ yup.... _--

Return to “Effects”