IK and NAMM?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, was the big announcement that there's going to be a big announcement?
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

iToys and Custom Shop Amps for AT 3.

bishop666 wrote:iToys
That's not an announcement. We knew all that stuff before namm.
and Custom Shop Amps for AT 3.
I saw the names of companies ... but no products .. dates .. etc..
Basically, they said "we are announcing, that we will be announcing something"
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Now go and code an 1176 and price it like the other t-rack modules. It will sell like buttah..
My name is Jonas.

I heard that IK were planning on new modules for T-Racks 3 + 64bit this year?

They were across the aisle from me and the iPad stuff seemed to be the main focus. (Also a pretty big hit. They had about 10 stations that were busy non-stop with people trying it out.)

I didn't check out the Amplitube updates, though. I should have, because I like AT.

AmpliTube Fender for iPhone/iPad too, but yes an announcement. We typically announce things there, and they will be out soon in most cases here. AmpliTube Fender for iPhone/iPad, iRig Mic, VocaLive app, and the models from the partnerships with people like Soldano, Orange, T-Rex, Seymour Duncan, GK, etc will all be released soon. I don't have a date for all the partnerships and that's especially because they are partnerships and need sign-off. Fender is very particular but Fender was playable and almost fully-cooked (all iPad guitar stations were rocking with it) so will likely be first.

Mike - I'll see if there's any opportunity to check out the new stuff for AT soon. It used the new delivery method for the models a la carte so I'll have to see how that new system is handled.

So no new modules for T-Racks this year?

What about 64bit?

This isn't all we're doing for the whole year and 64-bit has been covered elsewhere and isn't really a NAMM announcement. As far as important here and such, it really isn't going to wow anyone at a trade show. Late this quarter starting with AmpliTube and T-RackS as I'm told. Also discussed it with our CTO and it is something important overall and will have other fixes rolled in with a bigger update for each, as well as other products but no announcements on those yet.

Step away from the iPod.

why? that was such the best idea of the decade

I'm really looking forward to new models for AT3 and T-RackS 3. Yes sir :)

Regarding jam points and gear credits; can I pay for updates with monopoly money? :lol:

John

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:This isn't all we're doing for the whole year and 64-bit has been covered elsewhere and isn't really a NAMM announcement. As far as important here and such, it really isn't going to wow anyone at a trade show. Late this quarter starting with AmpliTube and T-RackS as I'm told. Also discussed it with our CTO and it is something important overall and will have other fixes rolled in with a bigger update for each, as well as other products but no announcements on those yet.
Thanks Peter, that's the best news I've read for a long time from IK. Can't wait for those T-RackS big updates.

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:why? that was such the best idea of the decade
WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! :hihi:

Return to “Effects”