112dB's Jules Vleugels (dj!) Passed Away

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

R.I.P.
"It dreamed itself along"

Shocked and sorry for your loss. Really nice person...and onto something very cool with 112 db.

My deepest sympathy to Anouschka and friends & family, RIP dj!

My condolences to you and yours...R.I.P. :( :hug:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Very sad news! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

My condolences to the folks at 112db and to the family.

So sad. I absolutely love the Big blue limiter and it has completely changed my mixes

My deepest condolences

Really awful but I had a suspicion that it might be as bad as this since I have been beta testing for them for a while and he seemed to be in and out of the hospital often. He and his great company will be sorely missed. :(
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Terribly sorry for your loss. Great Developer, will certainly be missed here.

Rest in peace, Jules, and condolences to you, Anouschka. I had done testing for 112db since the beginning, starting with early versions of Morgana. I only knew Jules through text, but he was always a great guy to work with.

My condolences to you and yours

Very shocking! I had to do a double take with the thread title. He was such a great, nice person to deal with! From what I understand he was a pretty young guy too? This is very, very depressing. :(
You are currently reading my signature.

I have looked only briefly at 112db, but have not become acquainted with the 110db family but as some one who spends a good deal of time on KVR I feel musically at least connected to the kvr family, so I also send my deepest sympathy.
Last edited by abstractcats on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Very :(

I'm really sorry to hear about this :cry:

Return to “Effects”