Slate Virtual Console Plugin is now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Virtual Console Plugin is now available.. Please Read Below For Details:

Purchase the Virtual Console Collection and Get FREE ilok2

Its been called one of the most anticipated plugins of the decade. The Virtual Console Collection or "VCC" as it's been known, captures the sound of some of the most legendary analog consoles in the industry. Using the VCC, your digital mixer will take on the life and vibe of these great desks and will give your music the depth, dimension, space, and 3D image that you have been craving!

All this week.. Purchase VCC and Get a FREE ilok2

As a special promotion, we will be shipping out FREE ilok2's worldwide until 3/17/11.. a $50 dollar value! You will need the ilok2 to run the VCC and the VCC demo. Don't miss this amazing deal! VISIT the Slate Digital Online shop now:

http://www.slatedigital.com/shop/home.php?cat=249

IMPORTANT:

- The current release of the VCC is only 32bit. In many cases, if you are on a 64bit OS, the VCC will run on a 32bit DAW, but it is not guaranteed. 64 bit versions are expected in approximately 30 DAYS.

- This release is only for Intel Mac. We will have PPC versions which will work on both the ilok2 OR ilok1 in approximately 30 DAYS.

- This release does not include WIN RTAS. We expect a WIN RTAS release in approximately 30 DAYS.

- A fully functional demo of the VCC is available at www.slatedigital.com, but requires an ilok2 dongle.

- If you purchase the VCC this week and you require 64bit, PPC, or Win RTAS versions..you will get free updates once the above versions are available.

For any questions, please fill out a support ticket at www.slatedigital.com/support

so, um... does this thing sound any good?

um, no, it doesn't. because i, random guy on the internet said so, you can now skip demoing it.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

Shy wrote: you can now skip demoing it.
seeing as its iLok 2 demo only I think this might be likely...

macmurphy wrote:so, um... does this thing sound any good?
Yes, very good. Been using it since the beta phase, and the latest version sounds even better and has some juicy oversampling options (for render only etc). It's great that Slate team took time to perfect it despite all the whining on the boards. Congrats to Slate & team!
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Shy wrote:um, no, it doesn't. because i, random guy on the internet said so, you can now skip demoing it.
smart arse :wink:

i haven't got an ilok2 so i can't demo it :roll:

SWAN808 wrote:
Shy wrote: you can now skip demoing it.
seeing as its iLok 2 demo only I think this might be likely...
I bought an iLok 2 just for this one so it better be good!! :lol:
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Hi,

will the Beta users get a mail with the DL-Link for the latest version? (I didn't get one so far.)

All the best
TQ

tq wrote:Hi,

will the Beta users get a mail with the DL-Link for the latest version? (I didn't get one so far.)
You gotta login in the user area, there you will find download link to the latest version.

Yeah pretty cool! You must be proud as french to have one of the best dsp coders in the world ;) :lol:

Awesomeness. Now people have nothing to complain about; looks like some other dev will have to suffer the consequences of peoples' frustrations :lol:

Congratulations Slate and co :tu:

audiosabre wrote:Awesomeness. Now people have nothing to complain about; looks like some other dev will have to suffer the consequences of peoples' frustrations :lol:

Congratulations Slate and co :tu:
Wrong- this version has more bugs than the beta!

Lenticular wrote: Wrong- this version has more bugs than the beta!
Really? What's wrong with it?

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote:
Lenticular wrote: Wrong- this version has more bugs than the beta!
Really? What's wrong with it?

/C
Look over at GearSlutz.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-prod ... te-digital

not even 24 hours after it's release & there's many issues.

Return to “Effects”