Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Verberate

Any chance of a new physically modelled plate algorithm.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Will this version clear the reverb buffer when the plugin is switched off? Verberate 1 doesn't do this in Logic, which seemed like an oversight.

Another request: Make it easier to grab the frequency handles that are flush to the left or right edge of the spectrum.

v1o wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:40 am Any chance of a new physically modelled plate algorithm.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans for that at the time being. As mentioned in the video, however, Verberate 2 does model the dispersion and along with the versatile decay editor, it's possible to create very nice plates.

Best,
Stian

onerob wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:49 pm Will this version clear the reverb buffer when the plugin is switched off? Verberate 1 doesn't do this in Logic, which seemed like an oversight.

Another request: Make it easier to grab the frequency handles that are flush to the left or right edge of the spectrum.
I wasn't aware of the Logic issue. I'll check that with version 2. I just tried to grab handles at the edge in version 2 and didn't discover any problems. BTW, the EQ bands can be toggled now and you can disable the low / high cuts completely.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:34 am
onerob wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:49 pm Will this version clear the reverb buffer when the plugin is switched off? Verberate 1 doesn't do this in Logic, which seemed like an oversight.

I wasn't aware of the Logic issue. I'll check that with version 2. I just tried to grab handles at the edge in version 2 and didn't discover any problems. BTW, the EQ bands can be toggled now and you can disable the low / high cuts completely.

Best,
Stian
Thanks. It was only really that if the eq low or high pass were set to their maximum, the area for the mouse to then grab the handle becomes quite small -- only a few pixels. (Not a big problem, just me being fussy).

We are looking forward to the Verberate 2 release tomorrow and have uploaded some audio examples to SoundCloud for those interested:

https://soundcloud.com/acondigital/sets ... o-examples

Best,
Stian

It's out now (sorry to preempt any announcement, Stian!)

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:20 am It's out now (sorry to preempt any announcement, Stian!)
No problem at all and thanks for spreading the word. Here's a link to the announcement: https://acondigital.com/news/verberate-2-released/.

Best,
Stian

I purchased via VSTBuzz. Do we upgrade from your website?

Upgrade to Verberate 2.x
€29.90 | From Verberate 1.x
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:07 am I purchased via VSTBuzz. Do we upgrade from your website?

Upgrade to Verberate 2.x
€29.90 | From Verberate 1.x
Thanks for the interest! :) Yes, you can upgrade from our site.

Best,
Stian

:hyper:

:tu:

Thank you.

One of my favourite reverbs just received an update! :hyper:
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

No new thread?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:40 amNo new thread?
Sure, why not?! :) I created a new thread here: viewtopic.php?t=521868

Best,
Stian

Return to “Effects”