Best ITB Stomp Emulations

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I still love the SimulAnalog Univibe and PS-1 emulations. They are kind of one-trick-ponies, and are ancient as far as plugins go, but still do exactly what they claim to do, and for free.

Chris Ramey wrote:I still love the SimulAnalog Univibe and PS-1 emulations. They are kind of one-trick-ponies, and are ancient as far as plugins go, but still do exactly what they claim to do, and for free.
Isn't there some improved versions of those two algorithims in Overloud TH3?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:
Chris Ramey wrote:I still love the SimulAnalog Univibe and PS-1 emulations. They are kind of one-trick-ponies, and are ancient as far as plugins go, but still do exactly what they claim to do, and for free.
Isn't there some improved versions of those two algorithims in Overloud TH3?
Yes, I do believe Simulanalog went on to become Overloud. And with the rebranding, they adopted a new pricing scheme :hihi:

There's a Univibe in the new pedalbench stomp collection from Sknote

We also have some stompboxes, emulating a silicon Fuzz Face, a Big Muff Ram's Head and a Boss DS-1: https://www.audiority.com/shop/pedalboard-distortions/

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority has, in my opinion along with my 47 years of listening to Hendrix, the best univibe plugin. I have 16 "hardware" univibe units (vintage, modern, replicas and hand-built ones) and... well, they sound better than the plugin :hihi: , but that's just because when I use them I crank my amp and just have out-of -this-world fun... but in the box, audiority rules in this particular regard.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I keep going back to the Heptode Deep Crunch.

I'm actually wanting Brainworx to come out with more, and a pedalboard, just so I don't have to take up so many slots with their individual pedals.

Who is using Auditory?

Kuassa pedal emus sound really nice. Stack them together for a really nice FX chain. And you don't have to sell your mother to have them.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

escalona wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 am Audiority has, in my opinion along with my 47 years of listening to Hendrix, the best univibe plugin. I have 16 "hardware" univibe units (vintage, modern, replicas and hand-built ones) and... well, they sound better than the plugin :hihi: , but that's just because when I use them I crank my amp and just have out-of -this-world fun... but in the box, audiority rules in this particular regard.
Do you refer to the Tube Modulator? That one is lovely indeed.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:27 pm
escalona wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 am Audiority has, in my opinion along with my 47 years of listening to Hendrix, the best univibe plugin. I have 16 "hardware" univibe units (vintage, modern, replicas and hand-built ones) and... well, they sound better than the plugin :hihi: , but that's just because when I use them I crank my amp and just have out-of -this-world fun... but in the box, audiority rules in this particular regard.
Do you refer to the Tube Modulator? That one is lovely indeed.
no, they now have distortion pedals. check their site.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

The Univibe is far from being a distortion pedal though... ;-)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:49 pm The Univibe is far from being a distortion pedal though... ;-)
https://www.audiority.com/shop/pedalboard-distortions/
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I know. But what is your point in regards to what you quoted / replied to?

I think you must have totally misread all of it.

Return to “Effects”