Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Sonarworks is interesting. I started using ToneBoostets Morphit this week (the competitor). In this case six months is nice but it is still kind of an extended demo period. In all honesty I would prefer free products, or at least a hefty discount.

Just about every musician should have a plug like this, I am not sure though a hundred bucks is really justified for an EQ curve.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

I was a little underwhelmed at first as it's just an extended demo but my cans are in the supported list so I might as well give it a shot. Six months is long enough to see if it's worth keeping around.

Better than a repeat (although I know they can be good for new owners).
Image Image Image Image

I'm sure you will find it useful. Morphit makes the world for the AKG240 (they are impossible to use without calibration for music with - ehrm.. . - a bass drum). :wink:
Go MuLab!

I'm definitely not a fan of the temporary license approach. It's really an advertisement and not a gift at that point.
Oh well, they certainly don't owe me anything (especially not at this point). Here's to hoping the next offer will be better.

ilok :cry:

I already bought it a long time ago and even upgraded it to the full reference 4 with calibration microphone. It was a bit costly but I don't regret buing the full kit. My room is untreated and Reference 4 monitor calibration in my room helped a lot.

I have Morphit as well and it's nice to. Morphit gives a slightly different correction curve than the Reference 4 for my AKG-K701, but I guess the difference between Reference 4 and Morphit corrections curves has to do with the samples of K701 what was used at their labs when these correction curves were created.

So what I am trying to say here is that you can't expect a truly flat response because every headphone would have to be calibrated individually, but it does ceartainly help a lot to add either Reference 4 or Morphit if you want to mix and master using headphones.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

a 6 month license!?

just give it away, or don't.
extended demo... pffft

iLok = iNot (gonna use it)

am i the only one getting Virus detected error when trying to download reference4setup.exe?

Elektronisch wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:56 am am i the only one getting Virus detected error when trying to download reference4setup.exe?
Don't worry - the virus will go away after six months! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go MuLab!

I am giving away the 6-month license, pm if interested

Are you sure about iLok?
It's easy if you know how

R2 and Sigmund were great giveaways, so I ain't complaining.

Patiently waiting for next month.
A well-behaved signature.

Lesha wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:08 am Are you sure about iLok?
Sonarworks has their own licensing solution. No ilok involved. They offered free trials before (though a lot shorter than 6 months)

dermage wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:21 pm
Lesha wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:08 am Are you sure about iLok?
Sonarworks has their own licensing solution. No ilok involved. They offered free trials before (though a lot shorter than 6 months)
Thank you.
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”