iZotope Neutron Elements

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russell Grand wrote:
DubLifeSD wrote:Not even included if you have Neutron Advanced :clap: :lol:
What more do you want? Neutron Advance has all of what Neutron Elements has x 100! :lol:
To be honest, I actually dig the cleaner Interface. Sometimes I don't need all the multi-band options and what not.

DubLifeSD wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
What more do you want? Neutron Advance has all of what Neutron Elements has x 100! :lol:
To be honest, I actually dig the cleaner Interface. Sometimes I don't need all the multi-band options and what not.
Fair enough. :tu:
I dig Element's interface as well.

DubLifeSD wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
That's what's great about Neutron, you just disable those bands and you have exactly that. I'm not seeing "cleaner" TBH, it's just sparse because there's nothing there.

pekbro wrote: I just think they could be a little less obvious about stuff, I mean
do they really think were all stupid? Neutron uses exactly the same presets
as Alloy FFS. Geez...
Are they the same presets or just using the same names because they are designed for the same jobs? (most of the preset names just seem to be functional descriptions based on use cases and it is intended to replace Alloy functionally). Can it actually import Alloy presets?

Plugin Boutique emailed me to tell me I was "The Chosen One" and could get it for $79, although there was no mention of odd-shaped birthmarks or magic swords.

1wob2many wrote:Plugin Boutique emailed me to tell me I was "The Chosen One" and could get it for $79, although there was no mention of odd-shaped birthmarks or magic swords.
They emailed me, too. Guess it's the lightning scar on my forehead.

Russell Grand wrote:
The money to pay for it?

aMUSEd wrote: Are they the same presets or just using the same names because they are designed for the same jobs? (most of the preset names just seem to be functional descriptions based on use cases and it is intended to replace Alloy functionally). Can it actually import Alloy presets?

I cant say for sure I suppose, I haven't tried it since it was released.
Back then, the demo on Windows certainly appeared to use the
same presets. There was an issue for some with missing presets,
the Alloy presets worked at the time afaik.

-Cheers

1wob2many wrote:Plugin Boutique emailed me to tell me I was "The Chosen One" and could get it for $79, although there was no mention of odd-shaped birthmarks or magic swords.
Haha, same here. :?

soulone82 wrote:
Haha, same here. :?
And there I was thinking I was special...
Image Image Image Image

pekbro wrote:Izotope is ridiculous only offering crossgrades to the production bundle from
the production bundle, and no upgrade from Alloy 2 to Neutron.

What a blatant, I *will charge you more money for stuff ploy.

No thanks...
That's not entirely true.

There's perpetual upgrade and cross-grade offers to Music Production Bundle, for people who own one or more iZotope products, according to the web page.

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix ... icing.html

Additionally, since Neutron launched in October 2016, there was a special cross-grade offer for Alloy 2 users that continued until the end of March 2017.

pekbro wrote:Neutron uses exactly the same presets
as Alloy FFS. Geez...
Not entirely.

To clarify, Neutron's DSP is in most cases significantly improved or new, not at all the same.

Alloy had a lot of presets users knew and loved, iZotope improved and remade those presets using Neutron's upgraded DSP in addition to delivering a few hundred new presets.

Thanks for clearing that up, Matt.

Does Neutron also works as effect on midi tracks?

ghettosynth wrote:
SparkySpark wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:Way overpriced IMO!
If you just want Neutron, I'd way for a sale on the regular product and just pass on this silliness.
Sorry for my ignorance, but why is this overpriced in your opinion? What resembles this package? I 'd really be interested if there are others like it.
Neutron Standard's introductory price was $99. It will go on sale at that price at some time in the not too distant future. What resembles this package is Neutron Standard which has significantly more capability and is, consequently, much more useful.

Therefore, this is overpriced as compared to THEIR OWN product line.

Others may really find the automatic features more useful. I do use them every once in a while to find a good starting point, but, that's not what makes Neutron so useful IMO. I like the dynamic EQ, the integration, and the multiband compressors, enhancer, and transient shaper. When you take the majority of those features out it's a low end channel strip with a few tricks. There are more than enough tools that are comparable, free even, to the basic tools of Neutron "Elements."
How do you know Neutron Standard will go on sale in the not too distant future?
But looking at the comparison chart i totally agree, neutron elements really sucks.

Return to “Effects”