HY-SeqCollection

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody used HY-SeqCollection? If so, thoughts?

I can't seem to find any videos online that showcase the plugin

I thought about it but did not buy for much the same reason. I do like the free one though - which is just Hexa - so could easily be tempted to go the whole lot.

I downloaded the free one but my computer started acting up and then my virus protection said it wasn't safe

djmino02 wrote:I downloaded the free one but my computer started acting up and then my virus protection said it wasn't safe
No probs here so probably a false positive - maybe contact the developer who is sometimes on KVR as well I think. But best to be careful.

I bought it. The developer is great, actively supports his products. The plugin is pretty great too, although I haven’t yet figured out how to use the mod settings.

I actually prefer the M4L versions though.

cool!

i guess it's not a threat of any sort? i think the result i got from my AV was that their information is limited.

dangayle wrote:I actually prefer the M4L versions though.
Care to elaborate? Genuinely curious. (I have the M4L Seq Collection as well, and am a big fan of Hyakken's stuff...)

andrelafosse wrote:
dangayle wrote:I actually prefer the M4L versions though.
Care to elaborate? Genuinely curious. (I have the M4L Seq Collection as well, and am a big fan of Hyakken's stuff...)
I like it because it is simpler. Instead of one plugin with complex features, it’s 4 plugins with simple features.

if anybody with these plugins would care to make some short tutorials that'd be great.

I really like HY-SEQ16, which seems to be pretty similar. My only complaint is that there's no way to map different patterns to specific MIDI notes. Does anyone know whether this is possible in HY-SeqCollection?

I really like it the GUI is great can resize it.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p7025703

A few videos of it in action by yellukhan. Not tutorials though.

Elevory wrote:I really like HY-SEQ16, which seems to be pretty similar. My only complaint is that there's no way to map different patterns to specific MIDI notes. Does anyone know whether this is possible in HY-SeqCollection?
The twelve patterns are mapped from C1 to B1.
C2 = trigger (3 modes available i.e. latch, gate, per midi note on).
You can transposing them using C3 to C5.

nordickvr wrote: The twelve patterns are mapped from C1 to B1.
C2 = trigger (3 modes available i.e. latch, gate, per midi note on).
You can transposing them using C3 to C5.
Enticing! Thanks for the info.

Thanks for praying the videos. I couldn't seem to find any online

Return to “Effects”