New VST from Admiral Quality: Stunning Phaser

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As AQ is due to historic reasons not on KVR anymore I thought to let you guys now he released a new plugin which I quite like.
A phaser efffect with some unique twists, he integrated all the common standard elements, envelope followers and a huge variety of lfo waves which include his Gliss-quanti a new twist on phasers with sample and hold stepping.
This creates some unique sounds which I like a lot and can just suggest to give it a try.
He also made the GUI flat 2D view so the old moaning about 3d is non applicable and in case of PolyANA history as there are 2D skins now.

Enjoy making music :phones: :phones: :phones:

Someone asked me to add a link to make it easier to find for people here it is:
http://www.admiralquality.com/products/StunningPhaser/
Last edited by mchannemann on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cubase 6, Alesis Fusion, Virus Ti, Korg Triton & Digital & Analog Collection, K2000R, Yamaha CS1x, Komplete 9, Kirk Hunter Libraries, NVA Taiko Drums, Uhe Ace, Bazille and Zehbra, Polyana, Jamstix 3, Toontrack Drums and more libraries and VST's

Awesome! Bought it thanks...

Interesting.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

i dig it too.
it even makes basslines :P

He really needs to find a gui designer, that is sooooo bad :lol:

AnX wrote:He really needs to find a gui designer, that is sooooo bad :lol:
It is still in beta and a state of flux but he has stated at GearSlutz it will remain green :D
Amazon: why not use an alternative

It's less... visually arduous than Poly-Ana. But yeah.

Looks like he already has layzer on board.

Is there some pun I just don't get or is "stunning" simply unashamed self-praise? 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:Is there some pun I just don't get or is "stunning" simply unashamed self-praise? 8)
"Set phasers for stun"
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Oh, Star Trek, no wonder I didn't get it 8)

Aliens wrote:
Looks like he already has layzer on board.

Oh good, a donkey kong type gui :lol:

I remember back when he was still on KVR years ago, he had teased a GUI of a BBD delay effect that looked like it would have some cool unique features. Guess that is never coming?

But I always get geeked about a good sounding Phaser (for guitar). But in the past year or so I bought some analog analog mod pedals, including 4 phasers (Small Stone Nano, Phase 90 modern block, Boss PH-2, and a vintage script Phase 100 I got for a steal at Guitar Center) and an MXR Univibe reissue (that's more like a modified Phase 45). Also Boss BF-2 flanger, Donner Convolution Jet (excellent EHX Electroc Mistress clone) and EHX Small Clone chorus (big one, 2000s reissue). I also have a digital Univibe, TC Viscous Vibe, that beats any sub $150 analog Univibe. Want to get that DryBell vibe someday.

Really just can't find a plugin Phaser that's as good as any of those. Some of the Chorus plugins get pretty close. Some flangers are almost there.

So if I'm adding modulation to a guitar signal going to ampsim, I'll commit to it, and use one of those.

Return to “Effects”