FabFilter Pro-Q 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pro-Q 3

Lesha wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:22 pm Is this for bundles only or for single plugins too?
Do you have an account with them? If so, you can buy discounted single plugins too. If you don't, ask FabFilter to create an empty one for you.

I do.
It's easy if you know how

Did you log in and there's no discounts on single plugins?

No, I am asking for others.

You mean other people?

Of course there is an additional discount on single plugins in our User Accounts.

Firstly uncheck all , then chose which Plugin you‘d like to buy.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

e@rs wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:03 pm You mean other people?
Other people who don't have FF accounts. I have figured out they do not get any discount.

Is this the lowest possible price for the upgrade?
(I know, it's cheap already. I'm just wondering if fabfilter hosts other deeper sales? Plus, no rushing need for me to get the Pro Q 3 right now)
Trance, Trance Is Life

antic604 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:09 pm Am I reading it correctly that Pro Q-3 can't do dynamic sidechain EQ, for example to duck bass' sub frequencies when same frequencies from the kick hit? :o
They’re working on an update.

hhuang9611 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:55 pm Is this the lowest possible price for the upgrade?
(I know, it's cheap already. I'm just wondering if fabfilter hosts other deeper sales? Plus, no rushing need for me to get the Pro Q 3 right now)
I've looked out for upgrades for 2 years and this is the cheapest I've seen.

Current sale is the best I've seen from FF. Cheers to them for giving an extra discount for multiple plugin owners 8)

Richard deHove wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:38 pm Current sale is the best I've seen from FF. Cheers to them for giving an extra discount for multiple plugin owners 8)
Armadillo wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:23 pm
hhuang9611 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:55 pm Is this the lowest possible price for the upgrade?
I've looked out for upgrades for 2 years and this is the cheapest I've seen.
Thanks guys. They have my money now. :hihi:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Fleer wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:56 pm
antic604 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:09 pm Am I reading it correctly that Pro Q-3 can't do dynamic sidechain EQ, for example to duck bass' sub frequencies when same frequencies from the kick hit? :o
For this particular issue? Where did you read that? Can you please share a link? :) Thanks! :tu:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Richard deHove wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:38 pm Current sale is the best I've seen from FF. Cheers to them for giving an extra discount for multiple plugin owners 8)
What are the official sale details? I can't access my private email until late tonight. Eager anticipation (I own Pro-Q2, Pro-C1&2, Pro-MB, Pro-R, Pro L1&2, Saturn and Micro...)!

antic604 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:09 pm
Fleer wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:56 pm
For this particular issue? Where did you read that? Can you please share a link? :) Thanks! :tu:
FabFilter forum

Return to “Effects”