Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 5.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ambient Reverb

Ambient Reverb 5.0
VST2 and VST3 version

The high-quality true stereo reverberator of "Ambient Reverb" is intended first of all for operation with sound material in a ambient genre, though with success it can be applied also in other musical styles and the directions (for example for a vocal very excellently :tu: ).

Distinctive feature of a plug-in is the broad range of reverberation time (up to 100 seconds) that allows to receive types of reverberation, different on character, and also an opportunity in a literal sense to freeze sounds, at the same time to receive interesting sound pads, like Frippertronics. The reverberator of "Ambient Reverb" works by the principle of algorithmic reverberation with calculation enough the dense sound reflections on time, allowing to receive realistic reverberation without effect of granularity.

Features:
  • High quality reverb algorithm.
  • Low CPU usage.
  • 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
  • True Stereo Mode.
  • Freeze mode with the ability to block input.
  • Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
  • Two band parametric equalizer.
  • Meters and controls of input/output levels.
  • 32 factory presets.
  • Functions for working with presets and banks.
  • Two skins.

Requirements:
  • Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
  • DAW with support for VST plugins
  • Default Web Browser

Links:

Homepage
Download (12.0 MB)
The Ambient Reverb plugin is distributed in accordance with the "try-before-you-buy" with 30 days trial.

Screenshots:

pic 1. Ambient Reverb with classic skin.

pic 2. Ambient Reverb with UFO (Lyapunov Fractal) skin.

Download and enjoy! :tu:
Last edited by vasyan on Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hi vasyan, I downloaded and enjoy.

Just wanted to say thanks,
low cpu and very ambientishhhhhhhh from around 35 sec on.

I`ve got it thus far but unfortunately no farther,
to freeze sounds could be something for the weekend.
Quality of reverb is a big thumbs-up :tu:
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

I loved the last version and so far this one seems great. Seems like an obvious step up to me. I am a little confused by the licensing situation though. The website clearly states Stone Voices is a non-commercial project and there is the option to donate. Which leads me to think your products fall in the donationware category. Yet, the plugin has the option to register and purchase in the menu. The purchase option takes you to a page on the website I can't manage to find without using the internal plugin menu. I have searched the website pretty well and can't seem to find any reference to the plugin being for sale or listing a price.

Unfortunately there also seems to be an issue with the plugin in Studio one. I am on windows 10 64-bit in the most recent version of studio one and I am using the VST3 version of the plugin. Upon opening the plugin No audio will pass. If you mess with knobs you can eventually get some click sounds out of it and then sometimes the plugin will start to work as expected. If you load a preset the plugin also works as expected. I have found that messing with the input and output knobs is the best way to get the plugin to start responding but even then it doesn't pass sound. However, it does seem that without starting by messing with input/output knobs the plugin won't pass audio at all. I can do some more testing but I have already tried just about everything imaginable and so far I have not figured out a specific way to get past whatever is happening here.

Other than the unclear nature of the licensing and what appears to be a bug the plugin seems great so far. I was a big fan of the last version. I will say this version seems somewhat cramped compared to the last version and the ability to select a bigger sized interface would be great. I am ok with it as is but it would just be a nice addition. Anyway, not sure if the developer will be in this thread but if so I am happy to explain anything further with the bug if needed. Congrats on the new release.

100 sec decay time !? :o wow! Thanks vasyan :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Notheorem729 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:05 pm The website clearly states Stone Voices is a non-commercial project and there is the option to donate. Which leads me to think your products fall in the donationware category.
Thank you for reminding me, I removed the donation button from the site pages.
The project at this time is non-commercial and the sale of this plugin will make at least any growth in this regard, As it is necessary to make versions of plugins for MacOS, but unfortunately we have in Russia computers Apple with MacOS very expensive, Their prices are about ten times or more the subsistence minimum, and the income of most of the country 's population is below the subsistence minimum.
Notheorem729 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:05 pm The purchase option takes you to a page on the website I can't manage to find without using the internal plugin menu. I have searched the website pretty well and can't seem to find any reference to the plugin being for sale or listing a price.
I have now indicated the price of the plugin on the page.
But you can only get into the purchase section through the plugin menu, as the plugin uses the serial number of your "C:\" disk to protect against unauthorized distribution. When you select the plugin purchase menu item, the plugin informs the site the serial number of the disk in encrypted form, and in case of purchase you will be generated an activation key, which will work only in your system. However, if you replace your hard drive "C:\", you will need to contact our technical support to get a new key.
Notheorem729 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:05 pm Unfortunately there also seems to be an issue with the plugin in Studio one. I am on windows 10 64-bit in the most recent version of studio one and I am using the VST3 version of the plugin. Upon opening the plugin No audio will pass. If you mess with knobs you can eventually get some click sounds out of it and then sometimes the plugin will start to work as expected. If you load a preset the plugin also works as expected. I have found that messing with the input and output knobs is the best way to get the plugin to start responding but even then it doesn't pass sound. However, it does seem that without starting by messing with input/output knobs the plugin won't pass audio at all. I can do some more testing but I have already tried just about everything imaginable and so far I have not figured out a specific way to get past whatever is happening here.
OK, I will try the plug-in with Studio one, but it will take some time to find and possibly fix the errors, however the IPlug Framework that I used as the plug-in engine is quite reliable and tested.

Nice update to an already great sounding Reverb. VST3 works fine in Studio One 4.5.4.54067 for me on several different VST-Instruments that I tried.

Notheorem729 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:05 pm Unfortunately there also seems to be an issue with the plugin in Studio one. I am on windows 10 64-bit in the most recent version of studio one and I am using the VST3 version of the plugin. Upon opening the plugin No audio will pass. If you mess with knobs you can eventually get some click sounds out of it and then sometimes the plugin will start to work as expected. If you load a preset the plugin also works as expected. I have found that messing with the input and output knobs is the best way to get the plugin to start responding but even then it doesn't pass sound. However, it does seem that without starting by messing with input/output knobs the plugin won't pass audio at all. I can do some more testing but I have already tried just about everything imaginable and so far I have not figured out a specific way to get past whatever is happening here.
I tried to test the plugin in the Studio One 4 Professional v 4.5.4.54067, Windows 10 64 bit Version 10.0.18362.418 (1903). The plug-in works perfectly :tu:

If Ambient Reverb does not work or works with errors in your DAW, the problem can be in:
  • defect of OS;
  • to the shortage of the OS components;
  • corrupting of bindings of system components (dll) and/or drivers;
  • incorrect component placement of a plug-in in case of installation;
  • to the shortage of files for this plug-in;
  • non-compliance with the DAW rules of the VST-protocol;
  • defect of the plug-in.
It is possible to work in anything, but for understanding of the reasons of a nonserviceability of a plug-in it is necessary to have at least one additional DAW.

I supplement this software product with documentation in Russian.
Download which can be here.
* The documentation in English is included in the package of delivery initially.

:!: An update has been made to the plugin, which has fixed an error occurred to register on some computers.
I remind you that if anyone has problems registering the plugin, download the update.

I hope your health is as excellent as this excellent Ambient Reverb :hyper:
Tried it in linux/wine/reaper using a session of CM Fuzz, Nasty Delay,
Ambient Reverb, and a T-Racks EQ, very enjoyable and versatile.
Cheers

Update Ambient Reverb :tu:
update of the plugin to version 5.0.0.5

There are no drastic changes in this version, however, some functions that improve usability have been added.

In the VK social network, you can participate in the competition by submitting a track using the Ambient Reverb plugin. You can familiarize yourself with the conditions here.

Update Ambient Reverb :tu:

Current actual version is 5.0.0.7 (27.11.2019)

I am announcing the release of the update of the VST plugin Ambient Reverb to version 5.0.0.7. There are no drastic changes in this version, however, some functions that improve usability have been added. Also, the work with presets in DAW (selection from the list) is improved when using the VST 3 version of the plugin.

Download update

vasyan wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:24 amthe plugin uses the serial number of your "C:\" disk to protect against unauthorized distribution. When you select the plugin purchase menu item, the plugin informs the site the serial number of the disk in encrypted form, and in case of purchase you will be generated an activation key, which will work only in your system. However, if you replace your hard drive "C:\", you will need to contact our technical support to get a new key.
The problem with this is when Windows runs into trouble and has to do an "Automatic Repair", it can mess with your C drive name etc and thus any licenses tied to it. I've been stung by this before and it makes me reluctant to buy plugins that attach themselves to your hardware (well, except dongles are fine). Please consider some form of online cloud activation!

Are you no longer hosting the free versions of this plug on your website? Ambient Reverb was free much longer than it was payware.

MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:50 pm The problem with this is when Windows runs into trouble and has to do an "Automatic Repair", it can mess with your C drive name etc and thus any licenses tied to it.
Don 't write stupid things, Windows won 't be able to change your hard drive serial number under any circumstances, рrovided you do not replace it with another HDD. You can change the letter "C" to "D", for example, it will not change the HDD serial number. If you choose to install the system on a new hard drive, please contact us for technical support and we will provide another license key.
MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:50 pm Please consider some form of online cloud activation!
After you receive a license key from the cloud service, you will inform all your friends, or maybe publish it at all on your blog, and anyone will be able to activate the plugin with your registration data.
Don 't hold me a fool. The plugin with your Licensed Data should work only on your computer, accordingly it needs a unique identity, which is the serial number of the hard drive is just that.

Return to “Effects”