Kilohearts - New Dynamics Snapin.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rewthless wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm I never received one (coupon) and I receive other emails from kilohearts. How much was it for if you don't mind me asking?_?
$30 voucher for everyone on their mailing list, I'd
double check you didn't miss it or went to junk

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 pm ...
That is a bit stupid. I would expect Ultimate to be like Waves Mercury where all future products are included.
I never heard of Mercury would include every future plugin... it doesn´t even include the SSL collection for a bargain price of $7599,- and a friendly reduced price atm of $2999,-

2. kiloHearts never stated including every future plugin in Ultimate... but to include every new plugin into the subscription... so I don´t know where the confusion is from... and 12,-$ for a new plugin... come on... is this such a pain??

rewthless wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm I never received one (coupon) and I receive other emails from kilohearts. How much was it for if you don't mind me asking?_?
coupon is 30$, if you apply it the discount is disabled but its essentially free.
i got the coupon and I only own one other KHS product. Contact them if you didn't get the coupon, everyone on their mailing list got one

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 pm
teilo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm Wait, so even if I recently purchased the Toolbox Ultimate, I have to buy Dynamics separately? I mean, $14, but still...
That is a bit stupid. I would expect Ultimate to be like Waves Mercury where all future products are included.
You only get them if you’re on WUP - which means free for a year and then $200 or so for each further year’s coverage. So it’s not exactly free. And only about half of their recent launches made it into Mercury.

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:07 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 pm
teilo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm Wait, so even if I recently purchased the Toolbox Ultimate, I have to buy Dynamics separately? I mean, $14, but still...
You only get them if you’re on WUP - which means free for a year and then $200 or so for each further year’s coverage. So it’s not exactly free. And only about half of their recent launches made it into Mercury.
Ah ok, wasn’t aware.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Hey guys. Kilohearts here.
None of our bundles include future additions, but you get a discounted upgrade. That's the biggest difference compared to the subscription (sub-to-own) which gives you instant access as soon as something is released.

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Trialled this tonight and had to get it, I've got other plugins that can do the same thing but none as quickly and efficiently (that's really what the snapins excel at, along with the sound quality) Great job!

Per Salbark wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:29 am Hey guys. Kilohearts here.
None of our bundles include future additions, but you get a discounted upgrade. That's the biggest difference compared to the subscription (sub-to-own) which gives you instant access as soon as something is released.
Hi Per, just a shout out for your great products and support. Way to go :tu:

Return to “Effects”