LiquidSonics Reverberate 3 - Convolution Revolution!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New as we speak: LiquidSonics Reverberate 3 :love:

IMHO, something like a revolution in reverb impulse response convolution land is going on.

Is there an upgrade price for previous owners?

Not clear on what is new in 3.0. Version 2 has great sound. Main wishlist was not to need to load banks of presets, but have all preset options avaliable for immediate access.

I'll be looking at this closer.

Looking very sharp and yes there's a 50% discount for owners of prior versions. Aaaand now you need iLok....

i, for one, have no problem with iLok protection (...so far !) :wink:

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:24 pm... Aaaand now you need iLok....
Precisely you can use iLok 2/3 dongle but also iLok local computer or iLok cloud option.
Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:24 pm... yes there's a 50% discount for owners of prior versions.
For each other than Reverberate LiquidSonics product you own a licence you get additional discount. More than one stackable.
See and read: https://www.liquidsonics.com/upgrades/

Is the interface now a usable size (resizable would be even better)?

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:00 pmIs the interface now a usable size (resizable would be even better)?
Features in a nutshell:
  • Dual convolution reverbs
  • Fusion IR processing capability
  • Synthetic early reflections and tail generation modules
  • SplitMod early/late pitch and non-pitching modulation
  • Modulated true stereo simulation for stereo IRs
  • Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
  • Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
  • Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
  • Post EQ with LFO modulation
  • Sheen EQ filter for adding synthetic high frequency content to dark IRs
  • Stereo widener
  • ADSHR envelopes with shape control
  • Zero latency (or up to 8192 sample delay for reduced CPU usage)
  • Impulse response chaining
  • Integrated preset and sample browsers
  • Wav, Aiff and Flac file support
  • 64-bit VST, VST 3, AU and AAX
  • Scalable interface with high resolution display compatibility
  • Folder bookmarking
  • Recursive file location searching for lost IRs
  • FS-24x, FS-48, FS-1 and Bricasti M7 Fusion-IR expansion packs available (no additional purchase required)

Will there be a free entry / light version as in the good old Reverberate v1 days to showcase the technological capabilities to a wide audience?

Matt is on a roll :tu: :hyper:

LSR3 Sounds gorgeous ! :love: :clap:

Kazi7 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:37 pm Will there be a free entry / light version as in the good old Reverberate v1 days to showcase the technological capabilities to a wide audience?
There's a 14 days demo period. But sure you can ask LiquidSonics about free/light R3 versions: https://www.liquidsonics.com/contact/
Michey wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:41 pm Matt is on a roll :tu: :hyper: LSR3 Sounds gorgeous ! :love: :clap:
Yeah! Absolutely. IR convo technology which captures non-linearities like modulation rocks.
Did you already check the two included Lexicon libraries FS-24x and FS-48? Currently I'm downloading these.

Curious what the "synthetic" in the following point means from the list Eteinne1973 shared...anyone know?
To my mind it implies "algorithmic goodies possibly derived from Illusion" but is this still a fully convolution reverb?
"Synthetic early reflections and tail generation modules"

Winstontaneous wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:17 pmCurious what the "synthetic" in the following point means from the list Eteinne1973 shared...anyone know? To my mind it implies "algorithmic goodies possibly derived from Illusion" but is this still a fully convolution reverb?
"Synthetic early reflections and tail generation modules"
I'm testing this feature right now. It's described in the R3 User Guide on page 27 onwards.

Would have upgraded, but I'm no ilok - Had a terrible experience with Falcon where neither UVI nor the ilok folks were able to help. How is that possible? The ilok software didn't work for a long time and I wasn't able to use the things I had licenses for, or transfer licenses because I couldn't get in. And they basically said "nothing we can do". So never again. This was for the local authorization, I'm sure the dongle is safe, but I don't like dongles.

Looks like I have a Verberate V1 license to sell for someone to get a cheaper licenses via upgrade...

Always amazed at the generous upgrade and cross grade discounts
Absolute no brainer at $16 :party:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:50 pm Would have upgraded, but I'm no ilok - Had a terrible experience with Falcon where neither UVI nor the ilok folks were able to help. How is that possible? The ilok software didn't work for a long time and I wasn't able to use the things I had licenses for, or transfer licenses because I couldn't get in. And they basically said "nothing we can do". So never again. This was for the local authorization, I'm sure the dongle is safe, but I don't like dongles.

Looks like I have a Verberate V1 license to sell for someone to get a cheaper licenses via upgrade...
Dongle works alright... tried computer auth one time and everything worked til I plugged in a new usb keyboard... man f*ck that hardware config auth bs

Return to “Effects”