Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Relativity for Timeless 3 Timeless 3

:o

check their facebook page !
https://www.facebook.com/fabfilter/
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

YES!!! Seems like the new mod matrix from Saturn2, Taps/feedback combined, shimmer option, bigger UI.

oh.my.god oh.my.god oh.my.god oh.my.god oh.my.god oh.my.god
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

it look magic !
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Finally designable taps ! Can’t wait to upgrade !!
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Damn, I could not be happier to see this!!! I have so many delays, but Timeless is always my go-to.

also on twitter for those not on facebook.

https://twitter.com/fabfilter/status/13 ... 53063?s=20

i am very excite.

elxsound wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:43 pm ...Timeless is always my go-to.
It's funny, Timeless2 is one of the few FF products that ISN'T my go-to. For some reason, I it's just never clicked with me and I tend to just stick with EchoBoy and, more recently, Valhalla Delay. The Timeless3 teaser certainly has me intrigued, though...
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Any word on grace period, i.e. if I bought v2 NOW would upgrade to v3 be free? I always wanted it.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Finally!!

antic604 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:00 pm Any word on grace period, i.e. if I bought v2 NOW would upgrade to v3 be free? I always wanted it.
They're usually very generous with the grace periods, but something to consider is even a free upgrade will be a separate license. If you never sell it, then its not a big deal, but if there's a chance, just keep in mind that you'd have to pay a fee for both (v2 and the upgrade to v3).

cryophonik wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:58 pm
It's funny, Timeless2 is one of the few FF products that ISN'T my go-to. For some reason, I it's just never clicked with me and I tend to just stick with EchoBoy and, more recently, Valhalla Delay. The Timeless3 teaser certainly has me intrigued, though...
You're likely not alone. Timeless is the first paid delay plugin I had and the first one I truly learned to make useful.

I was just as excited when v2 came out. I briefly sold my licenses more than 10 years ago but regretted it immediately and have them all since. I hope to keep it that way!

Short vid on their YT channel now too. Instabuy for me. Anything from them, really.

was hoping for a completely new plugin. but given timeless2 is barely visible and feels a bit cluttered compared to their updated plugins, v3 is a very welcome addition. the mix of tap & feedback is great and i'm sure they've added some other small fabfilter unique goodies

cryophonik wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:58 pm
Completely in agreement. I have everything FabFilter, but Timeless is the one I don´t use. Nothing wrong with it though, it´s great. I just use other ones (like you, mostly Echoboy and Valhalla... also the McDSP EC and some tape-based emulations).
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Return to “Effects”