AmpliTube 5.2 update available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We test in many hosts. I'm not on the testing team so I don't have the specific list handy but of course if you have an issue in your specific host, the team would happily assist in getting that taken care of if reported directly to them. They can gather any specific information they need about the issue, your host, your setup, etc in order to diagnose and resolve the issue. Thank you.

Thanks, Peter. I appreciate what you've done to address these issues recently.

Now what about the JCM Slash volume drop from the lead channel since v.3.71?
Will that ever get fixed?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

I seem to remember being told that AT5 did not replace AT4. That they were individual products. In a recent email to ''support'', rather than answer my question about AT4 (which I eventually figured out by myself while I was waiting a looooooooooong time for a reply) I was told that AT4 is discontinued and that I should install AT5 instead. Is that true?
We would also like to note AmpliTube 4 has been discontinued and we only provide limited support for it at this time; we would recommend updating to AmpliTube 5 CS which is available for free in your User Area.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:42 pm I seem to remember being told that AT5 did not replace AT4. That they were individual products. In a recent email to ''support'', rather than answer my question about AT4 (which I eventually figured out by myself while I was waiting a looooooooooong time for a reply) I was told that AT4 is discontinued and that I should install AT5 instead. Is that true?
Well, AT5 is the newer version of AT4, that is true. But you can install them both and run them individually. If you install AT5 CS (the free version) you will also be able to use anything you owned a license for in AT4 as well (in AT5). You don't get the 600 IRs per speaker though until you buy AT5 SE or higher (it continues to use the 16 IRs per speaker of AT4).
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Thank you.

By the way, my question to ''support'' was, what is the # symbol on the GUI of AT4 for?

I concluded that it's 'snap to grid'.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”