Kilohearts Convolver

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool little demo from Alckemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxs8DzQnCNU

Didn't really need a convolver, but the IR browser seemed really convenient, so I went ahead and bought it. I gotta say, I like it more than I thought I would. Simple, yet flexible, the feedback option is really cool and I gotta feeling I'm going to use the stretch function a lot. I took a cassette tape IR and stretching it out a bit lofified the sound in way I really liked. :D

Is it possible to modulate the stretch function?

Thinking about picking this up during the current sale.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

scott_free wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:48 am Is it possible to modulate the stretch function?

Thinking about picking this up during the current sale.
No you can't, but it anyhow doesn't sound smooth, its very glitchy. Could be an useful sound if you make experimental stuff though, it sounds like a CPU failing while you change the parameter

Liked this mini plug, the only thing what i miss it's simple gain adjustment for IR wave (not output volume like dry\wet can do, but exactly at editing level, like implemented Fade i\o), the all rest is just fine.

c_voltage wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:33 pm Liked this mini plug, the only thing what i miss it's simple gain adjustment for IR wave (not output volume like dry\wet can do, but exactly at editing level, like implemented Fade i\o), the all rest is just fine.
BTW wave editor added now (+ even more), thanks, looks good.

:love:
Last edited by sokoleski on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

c_voltage wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:17 pm
c_voltage wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:33 pm Liked this mini plug, the only thing what i miss it's simple gain adjustment for IR wave (not output volume like dry\wet can do, but exactly at editing level, like implemented Fade i\o), the all rest is just fine.

BTW wave editor added now (+ even more) ????

what?

sokoleski wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:34 am

what?
Sorry for late reply, i attach picture with this
sampl.jpg
So you can make IR (or selected area) not only louder, but also some other things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

c_voltage wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:13 pm
sokoleski wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:34 am

what?
Sorry for late reply, i attach picture with this

sampl.jpg

So you can make IR (or selected area) not only louder, but also some other things.
This is glorious!!

Thanks for the clarity , much appreciated :love:

Return to “Effects”