IK multimedia CSR-1???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CSR-1 will be available by the 3rd quarter 2005 and will have an MSRP of $/€ 399 and will support all the most popular plug-in platforms in both Windows XP and MacOS X including VST, RTAS, AU and DX. A TDM version for ProTools systems will be available by the 4th quarter 2005.
no news on IK site,august or september release date?..is it for real? or is it gonna be delayed as well
as all the others??? (amplitube2,Ampeg SVX)

I think its included with their new orchestra plug-in so atleast we know it exists already.

Looks like everything gets delayed until they "deliver" their new baby.....

:party: Congratulation! :party:
It's a boy ... No it's a girl.... No it's a .....
.... it's a dongle? :-o
Baby's name is IKey..... lovely isn't it?
Either way.... NO CIGAR! :cry:

The birth has not been officially announced but you can already see pictures of the little rascal at the company web site.

Go to:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/
Click on PRODUCTS and scroll down.....

:(

Yes, that's an IKey...your point is? :) I think CSR is coming...after they start shipping Philharmonik...should be next on their list. In the mean time...make some music.

Zai

zai wrote:Yes, that's an IKey...your point is? :)
No point really, I am just so happy I will not only get a top notch reverb but it will come with a free IKey ..... or maybe I will have to buy the rascal separately, not sure, either way it's pretty cool :roll:
I hope I get the red one, just like in the picture.

I think it was a smart move for IK to come out with the iKey. That way they can sue Apple when they come out with a product called iKey. Very smart.

On another note, I think I'm gonna avoid the whole dongle thing. I havent had a dongle since Cubase VST, and SX1.

Dongle dongle dongle ...

Word from the NAMM show was "end of this year" for the CSR-1. So March 2006 is a good estimate.

~MacQ

Its not far away - so I cant imagine it will be released march 2006.

Hi Warp69,

Can you say anything about how the CSR-1 compares to your reverbs for the Scope platform? I've got the P-100 and will definitely buy the A-100/I-100.

Cheers,

/Yoss

Hi Yossarian,

Thank you - You should absolutely try the CSR before you make any decisions.

Cheers

Oh, dear - another thing to put on the shopping list, then. :scared: :? :hihi:

/Yoss

Hey Warp,

I know it's close to done, I was just going by what they said in the Harmony Central video for Philharmonik (and adding some standard IK lateness). I've never heard your Scope reverbs (no Scope platform), but I'm really anxious to hear it. I'll be buying it pretty much regardless. :)

~MacQ

barf, they should have gone iLOK

I for one congratulate IK multimedia for going dongle. I have always felt they were alittle proud of their products, and by including the dongle they have effectively eliminated any chance of my making a purchase thereby saving me lots of cash. So heres to you IK- I will have that extra pint of stella this weekend on yer behalf. :party:

I'm with you SAP!
*hoists pint of Stella*
Cheers IK!
:wink: :D

Return to “Effects”