KVR MIX CHALLENGE - MC15 #Rocktober 2015 - Winners announced

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations to the winners.

Photonic chose Acon restoration suite. Second and third place winner please send me a pm with your full name and e-maild and name of prize that you would like.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Here are the winners again:

1st - photonic
2nd - DR Audio Labs
3rd - radio12

So far only photonic picked his price.
DR Audio Labs (Dave McIsaac) can pick a license next. If you don't want one, that's fine. Then radio12 can choose freely.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I didn't know I got a prize for 2nd place. I'm not familiar with how this works. If I am reading it correctly, I have my choice of anything other than the Acon Restoration Suite?
Dave McIsaac

Now that I am over the shock of actually winning a prize, I chose Tone 2 UltraSpace. It might come in handy on MC16... :D
Dave McIsaac

Yes, you're correct. The first winner picks a price. What he took, is not available for the next in line. The same for the third place.

Please get in touch with satYatunes via PM regarding your price selection and contact information. He will sort you out.

radio12 - you're next. :tu:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Hi,
finally ;) Congratulations to photonic and DR Audio Labs.
I'll choose the Torpedo Wall of Sound III, Thank you.
regards
manfred

Please get in touch with me in this case, radio12. (PM)

Return to “Production Techniques”