This is the introduction post, where we directly link to the challenge corresponding files (source files, submission information, sponsors), start of the evaluation process and the first post for re-submissions for Mix Round 2.
In this month, we take a dive into the past, with the 70's/80'S Synth Pop inspired track, provided by "One Synth Challenge" regular The Present. His track is called "Don't Turn Me Away" and jabs at the music style from late 70ies to early 80ies.
At this point, we have to give a HUGE shout out to the OSC over in the instrument section. A lot of regulars helping out the Mix Challenge recently. We can't thank you enough.
Please take note of the following
- as of MC17, the rule set has been overhauled/simplified - please take note of them in the Rules and Guidelines thread.
- our Twitter Account can be found via the handle @MixChallenge
- We're desperately looking for new source material for future Mix Challenges. Our pool is in constant fear of running dry. Please follow our official campaign for this in the Music Cafe. No new tracks, no more challenges!
- We still look for a Hard Rock/Metal Track for Metal November (MC27). If you know somebody in this area that is looking for alternative mixes, please forward him to us
- Please also spread the word on your preferred social media platform. Our Twitter Account is already a good start
This post will be updated with the corresponding links as we progress, and of course the suitable thread headlines. So please watch this spot:
Submission Period: General Information, Source Files, Sponsors
Mix Round 2: Global Feedback and Round 2 Participant Announcement
Results of the Mix Challenge 25: Winners announced