New sample library: C maj 7/9

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear friends and customers,

we are happy to announce our new sample library

C maj 7/9

A great sample library for the keyboarder: Grand Pianos for stage and studio, legendary Electric Pianos and E-Grands plus the funky Clavinet!

Listen to the audio track here:

C maj 7/9

Certainly this is a dedicated sound source for keyboarder who are looking for all the important keyboards. The entire content covers 2 Grand Pianos with up to 5 velocity dynamics, 2 Electric Grands, a couple of electric pianos plus Clavinet. Recorded, sampled and edited by sample expert Klaus P. Rausch the results are very useful and even memory-saving, no waste of RAM and CPU, to allow easy-to-use multi-timbral recording.

Available in the formats Wusikstation WS4 and 5, Alesis Fusion, Akai S6000.

The library size is about 780 MB and comes with 50 carefully programmed Presets (ws-engine, Fusion).

Product page ws-format

Best regards

Julia

anone bought this yet? im very interested in this!

Hi Caine123,

great that you like the new sample library. We already sold a few, although it is just 2 days that it is available. The most purchases are in Fusion format, so you may find musician's feedback in the UK Fusion forum as far as I know.

Best regards

Julia

hi julia,

i got some questions, let me know if i may pm you with a few ones!

thanks!

Ask here, you're welcome :-)

Surely other forum visitors find this interesting too.

Also you can always send a mail to info@backintimerecords.de , usually the reply will be very quick. A PM is possible too, there are so many ways where you can contact us.

Best regards

Julia

Return to “Back In Time Records”