Samplitude project showing blank! Please help!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am a user of Samplitude Pro X3 Suite.

I have been working on a project since last 3 months. It is a heavy project having many VSTi, FX, Rewire, etc.

When I opened the project today, it is showing completely blank! Only tracks show up (With generic names such as T1 till T22) and no VSTs, no FX, nothing. All gone! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mixer also shows blank. I cant even open BAK file. It says wrong file format.
Both my Project & BAK file show size of 23 MB but when I open, it is all blank!

I am in desperate need of help. What do I do in such a situation???? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please help me!!!

Hi there,
That's very strange I've never come across that problem before. Have you done some kind of system update which may have affected something? I usually suggest people do a system restore back to the time when it was working correctly. Maybe also you could send me the VIP project file and I can try and open it up here and see if I have the same problem with it loading.
Cheers,
Kraznet
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

Kraznet wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:50 pm Hi there,
That's very strange I've never come across that problem before. Have you done some kind of system update which may have affected something? I usually suggest people do a system restore back to the time when it was working correctly. Maybe also you could send me the VIP project file and I can try and open it up here and see if I have the same problem with it loading.
Cheers,
Kraznet
It was a normal update like any other time Kraz!! Sadly I don't have restore point created! :cry: :cry:
How should I send you the file for you to check? PM?

Thanks for reply. I really hope I am able to save this project. Too much of work has gone into it!! :cry:

Yes pm me the file and I will try to open it.
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

Kraznet wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:16 pm Yes pm me the file and I will try to open it.
I have PMed you Kraz! Thank you! Hoping I will at least salvage my midi data in it! :cry:

Us older Samplitude(9) users would occasionally need to "rebuild graphic data",does that have any relevance here ? My Samp.(9) does not work properly at ALL in w 10. I am not throwing out the baby with the bath water,so I use both the new computer ,and the older w 7 computer.

Has Kraznet been able to help you? Or have any other methods proved successful? If not, I may be able to help you.

If you are asking me,Skorpius,no,but I haven`t really bothered him.I am after all using SAM 9 pro.,and was totally happy with my performance,(`till I bought a quad core with 16 gb ram,and windows 10).I It does not save to,will not export,or,burn disc`s.Hence the W 7 computer is where I have to bounce every thing,time consuming,and frustrating,but my budget does not have a pro x4 envelope.I did partition a hard drive,and have installed 7 on that drive,but it does not see my network(no internet,or online recognition of my vst`s).I had installed Sam. on the W 10 multiple times,trying to get it right,but everybody online was saying just buck up,and spring for Pro X, Ahh no.Thanks for the response,if you Were talking to me.

@holyjaguar: I was actually asking scatman84 whether his issue could be solved. But with regard to your issue, I would recommend buying a 2nd hand version of ProX 3. ProX 3 can be bought quite cheaply at the moment, and should run flawlessly both on Win 7 and Win 10.

As I thought,but I Do appreciate your responding.
Thank You.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”