Huge sale on Cubase 10 - 50% off for new purchases or crossgrades

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was thinking the same thing though It would be the marketplace here ;)

chk071 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:44 am That's the best sale from Steinberg i ever saw. If you ever wanted to buy a DAW from them, now it's the time, i guess...
Benutzername wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:30 am Steinberg wants to clearly show who they like an who they dislike. New customers are welcome, existing users are *****.
Oh come on... Steinberg had lots of sales on upgrades as well.

If I didn't already have all 3 versions (Elements/Artist/Pro), I'd be all over this. Yes - it's the best Cubase sale I've seen.

I don't feel left out. I'll just wait for the update sales to come later.

LawrenceF wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:23 pm Hmmm....

Buy the crossgrade at $170 and wait a few months for the sales to end and put it on ebay for $350?

Nah. :hihi:
Buy the cross grade for $159 at Bestservice.de, wait until the Nuendo cross grade goes on sale for $200-ish in about a year or so and then put Nuendo on eBay for $700. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Izak Synthiemental wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:57 pm That's a great way of celebrating 30 years of Cubase which is one of my favorite audio softwares ever. I just wished they would also include the upgrades in the sale to include the users who are still running an older version of Cubase in the celebration. That would make even a bigger party :party: :hyper: :clown:
Latest news, for all those interested, the current Sales promotion will include Updates and Upgrades by the weekend..! Yay..!
See here.. https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewto ... 34#p856545

Spread the word... :)
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:52 pm
Izak Synthiemental wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:57 pm That's a great way of celebrating 30 years of Cubase which is one of my favorite audio softwares ever. I just wished they would also include the upgrades in the sale to include the users who are still running an older version of Cubase in the celebration. That would make even a bigger party :party: :hyper: :clown:
Latest news, for all those interested, the current Sales promotion will include Updates and Upgrades by the weekend..! Yay..!

That's just too good to be true. Let the festive season begin! :clap: :tu: :party: :hyper: :pray:

I couldn't find a good festive gif.

:party:

pc2000 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:58 am
Kongru wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:20 am
koalaboy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:13 am Celebrate !!! Unless you're a loyal existing customer, in which case, too bad. Shame on Steinberg.
Why? The upgrade sale is likely to be end of June.
Upgrades are excluded in this sale. It's only for the full and competitive crossgrades!
And that sucks big. I've been a user since Studio SL came and they don't even give anything to the loyal users. No they just want new customers. And oh, you can get Halion 30% cheaper. But if you read the small text under you see you need Cubase 10 first. Well fu...I mean thank you very much Steinberg. :x

There are sales for upgrades, and sales for the full versions. Get over it.

cubase runs like ass on mac. You've been warned
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-96gb MacOS 12.2 (opencore), X32+AES16e-50

Daimonicon wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:06 pm
And that sucks big. I've been a user since Studio SL came and they don't even give anything to the loyal users. No they just want new customers. And oh, you can get Halion 30% cheaper. But if you read the small text under you see you need Cubase 10 first. Well fu...I mean thank you very much Steinberg. :x
You obviously missed the announcement a few posts above: upgrades and updates will be included in the sale before the weekend starts (meaning on friday)! :party: :clap:
thebutler wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:52 pm Latest news, for all those interested, the current Sales promotion will include Updates and Upgrades by the weekend..! Yay..!

There will be weekly deals on HALion, WaveLab, Dorico and Iconica in May as well.
I'm more interested in a Groove Agent 5 upgrade.
But I might opt to buy the Cubase upgrade @ 50% off and wait for the next version to hit .

Dewdman42 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:21 pm cubase runs like ass on mac. You've been warned
Everything runs like ass on a mac... :hihi:

Dewdman42 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:21 pm cubase runs like ass on mac. You've been warned
Can you add details? I am thinking of jumping on this deal. I am on a Mac. 9.5 runs fine , but I am on Elements.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I got a new version bargain when I bought C10 crossgrade on release. I think 285. Now this deal comes out and I'm thinking how cool it is I only paid 30 more and I did it a couple weeks after release. Or am I wrong? Should I be feeling malice toward Steinberg for this $30 injustice?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”