Cubase 10.5 is out

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v1o wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:11 pm Will it run in Win XP 64bit?

R u kidding? If you are that far behind then let me bet the first to assure you that this should be the last OS you use. Seriously, you are WAY far behind...............

currentsound wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:43 am Here is my review and testing: Cubase 10.5 New Features Review and Test

I found a few bugs already and you can watch Cubase crash on camera! lol. Maybe wait until the bugs are ironed out. My video and review is pretty cool so you should check it out.
As one who has windows 7 and cannot update to windows 10 due to the limitations of my Workstation, this info was very helpful. Thanks!

dblock wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:09 pm
currentsound wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:43 am Here is my review and testing: Cubase 10.5 New Features Review and Test

I found a few bugs already and you can watch Cubase crash on camera! lol. Maybe wait until the bugs are ironed out. My video and review is pretty cool so you should check it out.
As one who has windows 7 and cannot update to windows 10 due to the limitations of my Workstation, this info was very helpful. Thanks!
No problem.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”