Logic Pro X Update around the corner? (with screenshot)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Logic Pro

Or..... maybe they improved the hell out of GarageBand??? :hyper: :wheee:

:hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I just hope for the love of God that it won't require Catalina.
But it most probably will, no?

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

AFAIK all serious and relevant developers have updated their software to be Catalina compatible.

I certainly hope some of the outdated GUIs get updated. I kind of doubt it though because they went to the trouble of cleaning up Sculpture, but didn't really improve it's ease of use. Would really like a more logical (pun intended?) version of Ultrabeat.

Yeah you are right. Cataline is pretty much in the green now. It's just the inconvenience of the smaller apps that needs to be replaced with new ones - all data to be transferred etc etc.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

zhiguli8 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:23 pm I certainly hope some of the outdated GUIs get updated. I kind of doubt it though because they went to the trouble of cleaning up Sculpture, but didn't really improve it's ease of use. Would really like a more logical (pun intended?) version of Ultrabeat.
With every update some outdated GUIs were updated and additional functions added. I'm confident that this will happen with the next update as well. I'm patient now.

It seems the image was removed on Apple's website.

Conspiracy! *dramatic drum roll*

Hopefully no one will get fired over it.

Someone might. It's really not cool to leak stuff when you're under a NDA.

The typical leak always comes from the company itself though.

They do it on purpose.

He who controls the present, controls the past...blah, blah, blah.... :wheee:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Yorrrrrr wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:19 pm It seems the image was removed on Apple's website.
not before getting picked up by blogs and twitter etc.

https://cdm.link/2020/03/apple-logic-ableton-leak/

dayjob wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:15 pm
Yorrrrrr wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:19 pm It seems the image was removed on Apple's website.
not before getting picked up by blogs and twitter etc.
Leeches. :P

Cinebient wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:51 pm
Yorrrrrr wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:44 pm Is this big enough for version 11 or 10.5?
No one knows but i doubt there will be v11 anytime soon like with macOS.
So i guess it will be 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 etc. So v11 in 10 years :D
But some points releases from Logic are already bigger than some major updates from other DAWs....and free.
Yup. This would be a $500 update for Steinberg.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”