touchpad to midi - laptop setup questions....

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey - not sure whether these questions have been answered - I'm sure they have; so apologies. Anyway... Touchpad To Midi It's genius! I've just come across this, and blown away by it...
Anyway; I'm a keys player; and just started using a laptop for covers gigs; using B4II, and misc synths, and have been wanting to build some custom midi controllers for drawbars, faders, etc. But now my plan is - the Wacom Bamboo Fun is apparently the exact dimensions to fit over the QWERTY keyboard and trackpad on my laptop; I figure i'll velcro it there or something, and who uses a QWERTY keyboard when performing live anyway?
The reason for this is to try and keep real estate on my rig to the smallest possible, at the moment the laptop's footprint is pretty much just wasted space. however, is there a way to toggle between the midi and the normal trackpad operation without access to the laptop's keyboard or trackpad? Or can I reserve a little square just for trackpad operation?

Again, apologies if these questions have been answered previously; I wanted to check before shelling out $250, as my other option is to purchase a smaller model, and attach it somewhere else.

Cheers, Jim

sorry, that's Tablet to Midi...

Return to “Livelab.dk”