Best new vst you have tried?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:16 pm
Deep Purple wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:36 am Are you asking specifically about VST or are you including other plugin formats?
I'm sure other formats are allowed as well. :)
yep,every kid will guess that by default,not sure what kind of problem have some guys here with my topics, but will try not to disappoint them and to reduce my activity here hahaha...

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: yep,every kid will guess that by default,not sure what kind of problem have some guys here with my topics, but will try not to disappoint them and to reduce my activity here hahaha...
Isn't the fact that I asked evidence that not every "kid" will guess that by default?

The reason I asked is that I didn't want to add non-VST opinions to your thread if that wasn't your intention, but if you want opinions on the various plugin formats available, why not ask for opinions on "plugins" rather than limit to just VSTs in the thread title?
Last edited by Deep Purple on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet child in time...

Actually the title means a vst plugin, so no au or other formats. It also means effects not instruments (VSTi), but I just guessed the op meant synth plugins! So yes I agree it should be changed to synth plugins or more accurate words.

Ok i don't get it,why u waste time with such pointless stuff,vst or other,you'r free to write what's your favorite - if i ask what is best car you ever drive,is it necessary to specify type of fuel you use or something,kvr is great site to share opinion,info,news,whatever,don't stuck on letters,vst is virtual studio technology so i assume that every virtual 'thing' go to same category no matter what .something it is,please don't start spinning circle again ...let's talk about something interesting,can we?

Haven't bought it, but enjoying the demo of Vecto much more than I expected.

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:17 am Ok i don't get it,why u waste time with such pointless stuff,vst or other,you'r free to write what's your favorite - if i ask what is best car you ever drive,is it necessary to specify type of fuel you use or something,kvr is great site to share opinion,info,news,whatever,don't stuck on letters,vst is virtual studio technology so i assume that every virtual 'thing' go to same category no matter what .something it is,please don't start spinning circle again ...let's talk about something interesting,can we?
Accurate language is not pointless - it's how people communicate effectively with each other, and making a straw man argument about cars is not going to improve communications.

VST is a technology owned by Steinberg. Assuming that Apple's AU is the same thing because it is a virtual technology is YOUR assumption, which doesn't make it a commonly held belief. If it was a commonly held belief then we would be having this conversation now, would we?

If you want to avoid any confusion, why don't you just update the thread title? That would stop "circle spinning again" far better than anything else.
Sweet child in time...

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”