Phonec 2 update cost?

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there. I picked up Phonec 1.4 not too long before Phonec 2.0 came out, and have since bought a anew pc. Problem is, when I attempted to re-download ver 1.4, it was no longer available. Only 2.0, and only for $59. Is there an update cost, or am I stuck having to repurchase? Can I get version 1.4 that I paid for already? Or am I up "the" creek. So many questions. Response appreciated. :band2:

Slvmber wrote:Hi there. I picked up Phonec 1.4 not too long before Phonec 2.0 came out, and have since bought a anew pc. Problem is, when I attempted to re-download ver 1.4, it was no longer available. Only 2.0, and only for $59. Is there an update cost, or am I stuck having to repurchase? Can I get version 1.4 that I paid for already? Or am I up "the" creek. So many questions. Response appreciated. :band2:
Hi, if you've previously purchased Phonec v1x and lost your copy, just contact me (support@psychicmodulation.com) with the email you used for purchase and I'll be happy to send you another copy. As far as upgrading, the cost for registered users of v1 is only $10.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”