Modulys - free for Mulab

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MuLab App MuLab Plugin

I see Modulys is now free for all Mulab users, including Mulab free!
(Though I dont think the download has yet been updated to accommodate this)

Probably the best step sequencer in the world :love:

http://www.raxntrax.com/modulys/modulys_mu.htm
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Is it also available for MUX :?:

Very nice, thanks for this heads up! I already owned Rax n Trax (same guy) but never got around to this one. You gotta love a good cross company collaboration---

RaxnTrax is just awesome, really deep and great for oldskool modular crazy sequencing madness :)

Where is the link for the Muprojects for beginner and intermediate on Modulolys site ?
Juste had to make my own mux. :/

Yes Rax n Trax is solid...Modulys looks to be in the same mold. Hey Jo, speaking of all things advertising/promo wise, do the higher-ups here at KVR know about this? Id say this is newsworthy-

Braserox wrote:Where is the link for the Muprojects for beginner and intermediate on Modulolys site ?
Juste had to make my own mux. :/
Looks like the website was only recently updated in anticipation of v2 being released ....I'm guessing, the download is still v1.4

Finally got around to it. Is anyone else getting the demo time out window?

Yup - I tried it in Mux and it timed out before I could really do anything with it. Haven't tried it in Mulab yet.

Jonathan Shepherd wrote:Finally got around to it. Is anyone else getting the demo time out window?
Have timeout too but , dont care about message it it dont stop the vst. Saving only work with Mulab .

Thanks Braserox...a timeout window isnt a problem. I'd written to Mr Nassen yesterday and he responded by saying "That version isnt released yet(Modulys 2). Normally, its coming one of these days." Either way its fine eh?

v2 is up :)

Alrighty just got it, no demo windows. Very gracious of you guys. No need for a step sequencer ever, this has all bases covered and then some--

Thanks NSD and Your Art Of Step Sequencers :tu:

Seems that I have to repeat my question...

Can it also be loaded in MUX or do I need MuLab?

Because I'm using REAPER, would be great if I could load MUX with Modulys inside!

Return to “MUTOOLS”