- New: Automatic Plug-in Delay Compensation. Now you can use plug-ins that need a processing delay like look-ahead compressors, spectral effects, ...
If any such plug-in is used, MuLab now ensures that all audio, event and modulation signals stay in perfect sync.
- MIDI recording: A new recorded part now simply ends at the time you stopped recording. (before it ended at the end of the last recorded event)
- Dropping a track recorder on that same track caused a crash. Fixed.
- Dropping a module on a track and that module is in some way an input to that track's audio recorder, then this caused a feedback loop. Fixed.
- Project browser can now also be docked at the left side of the main project window.
- Modulation Monitor now has an indicator that shows whether the input signal is at audio rate.
- Patch Point module now also has a Modulation input -> output.
- The "Convert Rex Files" function now is available in all versions.
- Due to a recent new bug saving a sample to a file caused a crash. Fixed.
- Cutting multiple modules from a modular area caused a hang. Fixed.
Windows: Replace the current MuLab.exe and MuLab.ID by the new versions.
MacOS: Replace the current MuLab.app by the new version.