USAMO Test Help

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm trying to get green test messages from my USAMO but they are only red if I received anything. I try to adjust the trim and other levels but nothing helps.

My setup is Ableton - UAD Apollo out to the USAMO to an iconnectMIDI USB to Abelton.

In a MIDI track in Ableton my MIDi in is the same as in the test area of the USAMO plugin.

There seems to be one sweet spot where the iConnect recognizes the USAMO signal and all of the iConnect's front panel lights blink. Also the Activity light is on at this trim level.

There's one spot on the trim that I can get a couple of green clock indications but that's it.

Also sometimes the plugin will show that I need a license and then in the prefs it shows (version 99.99) - sometimes it will crash. Restarting Ableton will usually solve this issue.

Thanks,

Scott

>> In a MIDI track in Ableton my MIDi in is the same as in the test area of the USAMO plugin.

You don't need the track in during test, and in fact it may be confusing it.

Ok I'll try this thank you.

Hi I'm still not getting anything working with the test after having no Midi in except for in the plug in. I do get a couple of red "restart" messages in one very precise position with the trim but nothing else.

Make sure nothing is attenuating the plug-in output. Give it a mono output on the Live track, set the fader at 0dB, and make sure nothing in the Apollo is attenuating the signal either (e.g. in its virtual mixer, which I assume it has).

Return to “Expert Sleepers”