coming soon! i promise

RELATED
PRODUCTS

just a quick note about some big releases coming up. there is going to be a full package update to every plugin. bug fixes and performance gains across the entire set. controls rewritten to allow lower cpu usage, and more intuitive controls. you all spoke in the survey, and here's the results of my listening. things on the chalkboard:

* complete rewrite of the cycler series, to allow mouse drags over the sliders
* all knobs switched from circular motion to vertical linear motion
* a fresh rework of Field, with added midi triggerable sounds
* a site redesign to allow multiple mp3s, comments, extended documentation (cc maps!) and more, per plugin
* control-drag on ANY slider or knob for fine control
* a fresh set of higher-quality merchandise
* and some professionally crafted preset banks, compiled into new builds.. by expert sound designers

this will be good.. just a little bit longer.

(also of note, i got into the Windows Vista beta test team, and have been testing everything under Vista in Ableton and FLStudio, all seems fine so far!)

hey, great news! Linear knobs are pretty important to me so I'm happy :)

Thanks for all your hard work sir.

Good news for us, Tweakbench ! :D

Now, we must wait...and be patient...
.:darl_chenu:.

:band2: :violin: :harp: :violin: :band2:

............ :band: :hail: :hug: :hail: :band:

...............................Huzzah!

The bass sound in this tunecame from your Padawan. Thank you ! :)

yep.. i'm going to try and release these things all at once.. this lets me get the plugins sent around to my sound designers, and get nice presets in there in advance.. then i can also roll out the redesigned site and the new "download all" feature for supporters..

Releasing all of that at once would definitely skyrocket you back into the limelight... esp. if you did it through the official "KVR News". Just think of all the potential new fans.

You must of had someone cook you up some special modules for your new stuff. :dog: More power to you then. I am looking very forward to your reworks and new endeavors.

I have to say though, I would most of all like to see you make some big huge multi-FX device with all the classic Tweakbench control options (esp. random control settings, sequenced CV) plus the new things you've acquired. A Pandora's box of FSU if you will.

And if you made that, I think you should sell it. You deserve some bank, bro.

Great news!

yeah! vertical knob tweaking FTW :o

I second runagate's sentiment but not as loudly. :grin:
"Music is a hidden arithmetic exercise of the soul, which doesn't know that it is counting." - Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz
---
e to the i pi plus one equals zero

as of last night at 2am, here's the status:

complete, waiting on presets & docs
-----------------------------------
carrilon 1.1
monomate 2.2
papaya 1.1
pippo 1.2
pressure 1.2
rebar 1.3

almost done
-----------
triforce 2.0 - new arpeggio system 90%
breakdown 2.5 - drawable sliders done, new filters 75%

go go go!

Dude...thank you...thank you...thank you! Looking forward to the drop date!
-="I beat the Internet...the end guy is hard"=-

tweakbench wrote:triforce 2.0

It better be very good, 'cause I got a whole new version of Syntendo in the works. Sucka. :p

I don't like to compare my plugins with anyone elses.. regardless of the fact that there are several retro chip tune VSTi's out there.. including Syntendo.. the different approaches we synth designers use when creating it, ensure that the experience a musician has when using it is drastically different.

It's not about the amount of features, what kind of technology it uses internally, and it's not even ONLY about the sound. It's about how enabling the VST is.. how much creativity it sparks, and what feeling the musician takes away from it, after trying to use the plugin to create something important to them.

I consider myself very lucky to have created some plugins that people find inspiring and useful, and that is my main focus with the new versions. :)

tweakbench wrote:It's not about the amount of features, what kind of technology it uses internally, and it's not even ONLY about the sound.
Why should someone try yet another chiptune VST, or any VST for that matter, if said new VST doesn't offer new features, enhanced technology, or better sheer sound then previous ones?

I do believe that competition causes quality to enhance, especially in the case of hardware emulation. Ocular ergonomics and control setup intuition only go so far.

That said, don't take my haughty bullshit personal, I was just pokin' your ribs mate.

Return to “Tweakbench”