New eSoundz GROUP BUY: Xpansion Tank 7 for 1 + exclusive bonuses

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

4002! Congratulations on reaching 6X1!!!!!!

Now on to 7X1!!!!!!!!

nevermind me.. all is working fine... lets make music :)

Hey Squids,

Thank you. Please pass that on to all others involved.

Later,
Jim

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Remember to refer someone when you sign up. It means $5 for you and the person you refer.
Except in this case, where the ePointz become 5% of the $50 joining fee (i.e. $2.50).

I believe.
Somewhere in the background zedd

zedd wrote:
Reverend Rhythm wrote:Remember to refer someone when you sign up. It means $5 for you and the person you refer.
Except in this case, where the ePointz become 5% of the $50 joining fee (i.e. $2.50).

I believe.
You're correct. I'll edit that post.

Sorry if this has been asked before - I've joined the group buy through eSoundz, but won't be able to download anything for a month or so. Is there some kind of time limit to download?

krank wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before - I've joined the group buy through eSoundz, but won't be able to download anything for a month or so. Is there some kind of time limit to download?
I think there may be for the main Group Buy content. But the redeem code for your eSoundz freebie will be fine just sitting there until you are ready to use it.

As for the main GB content you have 30 days to download your packs once you have registered SampleTank XT, and I think you have to register it before the end of the GB in order for the all the extra packs to show up in your account.

I'd recommend contacting IK directly and ask them about this if you really can't download anything for a month. There may be some tangles otherwise.

Feel free to visit this referral thread and choose one of the members that you can refer at esoundz check out:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217796

Note that referrals will work for ANY (download) purchase at esoundz (not only for Group Buys).

esoundz: MountainKing
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

krank wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before - I've joined the group buy through eSoundz, but won't be able to download anything for a month or so. Is there some kind of time limit to download?
What Zedd said! :D

esoundz keeps your products in your user area, so you can download at any time. But IK does it different. They have the 30 day download policy.

Just for clarification:

I already DO own the SampleTank engine (from the last ST esoundz GB).

In short:
Would I be able to sell my "new" ST engine?

Or is this engine the "key" for all the other soundpacks and I would have to register it first (which meant we had to pay the transfer fee for re-selling one of the engine)?

I hope you get what I mean.

You have to register it and can't sell it.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:
What Zedd said! :D

esoundz keeps your products in your user area, so you can download at any time. But IK does it different. They have the 30 day download policy.
Man that blows. You should remove the link to IK and just post the esoundz link in this thread so others dont screw it up like me (and click on the IK link to order)

There really is no reason to order this directly through IK if you are getting bonus content and the ability to download at will (ala Steam) through ordering at esoundz

Your order still goes through IK, even if you buy it through asoundz. So you still have that restriction for the Xpansions. But the SR stuff stays in your account (like the extra lib for buying through esoundz). Sorry. I think I wasn't clear enough.

pheeleep wrote:You have to register it and can't sell it.
Ah, thank you!

ANd to be completely clear: this ST engine loads every ST-based sound (like ST, Miroslav, Moog etc.)? Complete engine, right?

MountainKing wrote:ANd to be completely clear: this ST engine loads every ST-based sound (like ST, Miroslav, Moog etc.)? Complete engine, right?
Yep.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”