EP73 Deconstructed

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This new Kontakt library from Soniccouture follows in the same extremely, precisely, detailed sampling as most of their other offerings.

I had not really needed another Rhodes sample set, but I bought it anyway because of the suggestion that it was like Xtended piano. I am delighted with the variety of presets in the Sound Design section.

13,700 samples!! Do you know how long it takes to record, trim, adjust and tweak that many samples?

I just love those little, tiny hammers striking the tines.

Very creative, very fulfilling.

Nice review / comments, thanks for posting.

( btw, we're a bit short of reviews in KVR's review section if you feel like expanding it a little!)

James

I bought it. Not sure if I really need all of it but I'm an SC fan so at least 1/2 the price is likely, and gladly, a donation to the cause - Keep up the good work! Bowing the EP tines - wacky!

thanks for posting.

Regarding needing sounds ; how can we know what we will 'need' in our music production? it's impossible to predict where creativity may take us, and what sounds may fill that space that opens up in a track one day.

that's the philosophy that drives us to create as diverse a collection of sounds as we can.

James

I want this so bad, but I just recently bought some other stuff! It looks fantastic, though. Someday.....
Download all of my albums for free here.

Return to “Soniccouture”